KoRn

Hey:),
Well After the Last Album i unfortunately have to Day that im a fan of the Old Korn Songs (Freak on a leash etc.) they Tried to Mix Electro Things with their Hard Rock voices and Sound and i dont like the result. I was Excited to hear New stuft of Korn but now im a Little disappointed.
Im gonna attend a concert of them hear in Germany. Looking forward to hear Their Old stuff live:)

[quote=Kim Josefine]Hey:),
Well After the Last Album i unfortunately have to Day that im a fan of the Old Korn Songs (Freak on a leash etc.) they Tried to Mix Electro Things with their Hard Rock voices and Sound and i dont like the result. I was Excited to hear New stuft of Korn but now im a Little disappointed.
Im gonna attend a concert of them hear in Germany. Looking forward to hear Their Old stuff live:)[/quote]

Well at least your not hating on it like some brats are lol. Even if they try new things, Korn has ALWAYS been one of the more exiciting bands to see live.

One of my ‘Big Three’ bands along with Linkin Park and Slipknot!
Jonathan is such a unique singer, never heard anything like him. :smiley: (besides Flymore!)
I wanted to see them soooo much too last summer, but I couldn’t afford both Linkin Park and Metal Town,
hopefully they’ll be back soon… ;(

Anyhow, my favourites got to be Blind, Shoots And Ladders, Got The Life, Wake Up and Pop a Pill. :wink:

Love KoRns old stuff, not as big of fan of their newer music but they’re still class :smiley:

i just bought the dubstep album. i like it, but i miss some dubstep wobbles.

besides that Korn is GREAT live. saw them in 2009 in holland and believe me, its awesome

Korn is awesome band, one of my favourite, and yes, the are also great at their live show. I saw them live in 2011 in Minsk. I like TPOT, but i miss their old sound.

there playing in Ireland in April and wanna try go see them, do they play much of their older stuff? I like ‘The Path of Totality’ but wasn’t a big fan of the Untitled album but their old stuff is just unreal [lol]

Evilution

new JD song…I like it!

ive seen them live once 2yrs ago at mayhem fest :)… they are pretty cool, Jonathan is kinda hot ^^. and their new cd sounds nothing! like them but it isn’t that bad, i love their old music mostly ohhhhh and i met d drummer hes pretty cool n i also took a pic w him, got a poster sing too :3

sits out a mini band set and corn

I would’ve seen them at Pinkpop 2007, if Linkin Park (and Evanescence) weren’t playing at the same time! Ah well, I’ll be seeing them in Paradiso, Amsterdam at the 20th of March, so I feel so happy about it!

I listen to them :smiley: I’ve got 2 CD with their music. And this new one too. I like them so much :slight_smile:

I used to listen to KoRn, but i just don’t enjoy listen to them than i did few years before.

I think I replied to this thread already. In my opinion, though, I think they’re a hell of a lot better off without dubstep, it just takes away from their sound.

i was in Poland at the festival last year and one thing that i can say is… JUST INSANE !

I missed their show in Ukraine because of an ankle ligament tear. Just couldn’t walk.

Korn is and was a great band,but the last years,everything sounds like the other ones and it was boring.

But they started something new and i like the new stuff. See them next week in london.

I missed their show in Ukraine because of an ankle ligament tear. Just couldn’t walk.[/quote]

i hope you’re healthy now!
they’ll play on august 15th in Poland again ( i can’t wait! )
and maybe in Ukraine too ? i don’t know but i hope for you!

i think they’re maybe better without this dubstep and other stuff but even with dubstep they are just awesome for me!

Love all their songs but chaos lives in everything is my fav song lol