Keep getting logged out?

Hello!
I login to my LPU account and whatever I want to do on the LPU website, it always tells me to login or that I need to join from a different tier.

Can someone help me out?

What kind of membership do you have? If you got the Deluxe one, you need to redeem the code.

Only the online membership. For years now. That never happened to me.

It did that to me yesterday…and I’m not even a member…no offense but LPs prices are going higher and higher ;-;

Maybe there are glitches again due to the site change. Contact Lorenzo or someone at HQ, see what they can do.

no offense but no one cares in this thread here.

Alright, thank you. :slight_smile:

Prices may not be as low as they were around LPU8, but they have been going down in recent years

1 Like

ya free man? join ya room host @jfar920 we would enjoy it… :stuck_out_tongue:

At work right now. Should be home in about 45 minutes

we look fwd man ;P,

Going back to the prices again, here’s what the standard package prices have been for the last 10 years (not counting shipping):

LPU7: $23
LPU8: $25
LPU9: $27
LPU10: $60 (CD not included, was an extra $10)
LPU11: $60
LPU12: $60
LPU13: $57
LPU14: $50
LPU15: $40
LPU16: $40

Obviously the merchandise slightly varies from year to year, but you get the idea. Prices for the basic packages have only gone down since 2010, so there’s no reason to complain they have gotten too expensive recently

Plus, X didn’t have a package at all, after all of our complains they made one and sent it out for free.

Shut it liver face, @supere10

It is the shipping and handling that is so high. I have been a member 2 yrs that LP did not tour so not able to utilize the LPU fully and this year I certainly wanted to buy the middle priced package but when I saw that shipping and handling added another almost 13.00 dollars to the total, I had to opt out :frowning: I love the cool things that come with the memberships etc but this year for LPU 16 the shipping and handling fees priced me out of being able to afford to do LPU 16. My LPU 15 expires Jan 29th, 2017 and no shows at all this year due to writing the new album. Still love LP they are the best live ever!!!

Ah, there was time when the package and fee was only 30 a year. Good times. And thesitewascooler!!!

@intheend, you paid for LPUX at the time, though.

@luvinlinkinpark58 I can’t remember shipping from prices from years ago, but I remember them being highish then, too. Not to say that’s a good thing, though, but for the most part it can’t be helped. Pre-LPUX memberships were sold at Best Buy only for the most part, so shipping wasn’t even involved.

It would be kind of nice if with Linkin Park touring again next year if the merch stands had LPU16 for sale or something, so you could avoid shipping prices, but then you’re kinda missing out on presale, meet & greets, and all that stuff if you’re already at the show

Wasn’t shipping always high? That’s what I remember at least. It also depends on the country. For example, I recently moved countries and shipping this year was almost $10 more than before.

What are the prices now?

[quote=“jFar920, post:11, topic:18207, full:true”]
Going back to the prices again, here’s what the standard package prices have been for the last 10 years (not counting shipping):

LPU7: $23
LPU8: $25
LPU9: $27
LPU10: $60 (CD not included, was an extra $10)
LPU11: $60
LPU12: $60
LPU13: $57
LPU14: $50
LPU15: $40
LPU16: $40

Obviously the merchandise slightly varies from year to year, but you get the idea. Prices for the basic packages have only gone down since 2010, so there’s no reason to complain they have gotten too expensive recently
[/quote]

I had a left over membership, so I just got the cd and shirt and stuff from lpu 10-11 or so