Justin Beiber - Believe Acoustic

Anyone pick his new album up yet? Like it?

As long as you love me is my favorite on this album.

Is this your coming out? lol, Respect!

Please don’t expect him to be the opening act for LP one day (hopefully not) haha…

1 Like

Im gonna say that I honestly don’t like Justin Bieber but its all your own choice.

Sorry. I don’t like "Justin Bieber " !

But it’s your choice.

Not sure if serious ^^ It’s kinda unexpected.

I have never listened to a JB album and I don’t think I will do that in the near future :wink:

This is unexpected, indeed.

I’ve never listened to a JB album and never will :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice not too see any hate. Serious thread too.

I am sure some of you have guilty pleasure bands you like that most people you know do not like. Mine just happens to be JB [wink]

[quote=Derek]

I am sure some of you have guilty pleasure [/quote]
i like tokio hotel and big time rush too, not sure why i should refer to them as my guilty pleasure bands though…
im not embarrassed for like those 2 as well ^ screw the youth for hating bands for no good reasons
x]

and no i have not got any of his albums, i dont like his music

1 Like

[quote=SD]
i like tokio hotel and big time rush too, not sure why i should refer to them as my guilty pleasure bands though…[/quote]

Because the first one is one hell of guilty pleasure. :smiley: Just that name brings so many memories. :slight_smile:

oh thank god. I thought this place might ignore the greatness of Bieb. I don’t have any of his albums, but I do like the 3 singles I’ve heard from it.

I mean from his album, not from the acoustic version

Derek loves Bieber cut him some slack :stuck_out_tongue:

Heeyyyy its Bruno Mars for meeeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :love_you_gesture:t2:

Oh noooo…
@derek :flushed:
Really taking that #noshame to another level bro :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I remember when this came out, all the fan girls in highschool were losing their minds and all the trouble makers were trolling them to all hell. It was hilarious. :joy:

4 Likes