Just a fair warning

For those that are new, or this is your first time using the boards around an album release.

Prepare and keep a heads up for the bombardment of new threads and spam over any new information we get. We already have 3 or 4 threads for “Burn It All Down” alone, which is ridiculous. With each new announcement, it’s going to get all the more hectic.

In the past, mods used to combine similar threads…I’m almost wondering if they have the control to do that anymore…

Same as 1 1/2 years ago when ATS came out.

I’m prepared lol

I hope they will! It’s already chaotic in here with those threads.

[quote=LP13413]For those that are new, or this is your first time using the boards around an album release.

Prepare and keep a heads up for the bombardment of new threads and spam over any new information we get. We already have 3 or 4 threads for “Burn It All Down” alone, which is ridiculous. With each new announcement, it’s going to get all the more hectic.

In the past, mods used to combine similar threads…I’m almost wondering if they have the control to do that anymore…
[/quote]

This x a billion.

for the love of all that is good in this world, newbies and vets alike, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. it is there for a reason!

almost one or another opens a topic about the same thing , this thing is going way outta control, one has already posted about a show , another guy posts the same topic again, and yah the posts used to be merged in previous lpu8 forums ,and even in Regular Lp boards where i was there was way more fun and healthy , If the band memeber tweets something a new topic is opened mshinoda tweets , phoenix lp tweets , why they post in just one thread which has the heading about Burn it down , open the same topic discussion but in multiple Type form and finallly one posts ifs left behind ,this place is going way outta control , I hope adam will bring a good solution for this :slight_smile:

oh well that just happens when everyone’s excited (:
It will calm down a few weeks after the release.

I don’t find it such a big problem ^^

Agreed. It’s annoying. I just forget which is the thread I visited. It’s the same… -.-

I undertand some of you might be pissed about that, but come on…you all know how hyped you are, when you read some new stuff about LP…we all just wanna share here, so don’t be too strict [wink]

The mod’s could also just stick the double topics together, even though it’s quite a work…but that would maybe just give the board a better overview.

[quote=cctjehh]oh well that just happens when everyone’s excited (:

I don’t find it such a big problem ^^[/quote]

I agree.

Another fair warning…
be prepared for tomorrow. April 1st …

[quote=cctjehh]oh well that just happens when everyone’s excited (:

I don’t find it such a big problem ^^

[/quote]

Totally agree xDD i mean,yeah it kinda suck to find all that bunch of same stuff ,but also its not THAT BIG DEAL ^^

arent there any forum moderators then? if there are
im sure they could handle this (:

yea and make sure u farts search the threads before u come up with the idea of making a thread… it might have already been started

[quote=wiiesel]Another fair warning…
be prepared for tomorrow. April 1st …

Good idea in putting this up. A lot of members can just GOOGLE for information, doesnt have to be on LPU lol.

I say in the next week when these snippets start appearing this place will have the same topic x3545 let the fun begin!

Yeah, after April 13 and so on, it’s going to get crazy with LP new releases, videos, etc. I think, the moderators probably got tired and said, “screw it!” ha ha ha ha! :smiley: Anyway, thanks for informing us about this. :slight_smile:

[quote=thelpugirl2012]Yeah, after April 13 and so on, it’s going to get crazy with LP new releases, videos, etc. I think, the moderators probably got tired and said, “screw it!” ha ha ha ha! :smiley: Anyway, thanks for informing us about this. :slight_smile:

[quote=intheend][quote=thelpugirl2012]Yeah, after April 13 and so on, it’s going to get crazy with LP new releases, videos, etc. I think, the moderators probably got tired and said, “screw it!” ha ha ha ha! :smiley: Anyway, thanks for informing us about this. :slight_smile:

Btw, that remark I made about the moderators, I was just teasing them. I hope, no hurt feelings…