Julien-K

Looks like Julien-K have announced some new details about their new album due out in January 2012 and have put a the new song Breakfast In Berlin for download. Check it out Here.

I love those guys! Can’t wait for the new album :smiley:

Breakfast in Berlin is awesome, can’t wait to hear the new album!

http://www.systemedestreet.net/ for all who like and love them :slight_smile:

Julien-k! love them, new album in february? I am a member of their street team thing… don’t know really what it does.

No, January! The 23rd to be exact. SDS is simply like LPST and FMST. Get the word out :wink:

I love them. “Death To Analog” is an amazing album and I hope their new album is going to kick ass!

Julien-K is awesome!
I can’t wait to see them live next year :slight_smile:

they are okay …

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]they are okay …
[/quote]

Agreed. Not as good as Dead by sunrise or of course Linkin park but certainly good in its own right.

Thanks for link :slight_smile:

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275]they are okay …

They are very good live. I saw them 2 times in US.

What do you guys think about new album?

IMO, Death To Analog was much better from any point of view… Most of the songs on new one sound kinda similar. I like some of them.

I expected better of it, because I saw two songs from a live show feat. by Chester Link CBN. I thought: “Oh that sounds interesting. I have to check out the new record”. Then I listen to it on iTunes and it’s not my taste. The album sounds totally different to the live songs for me. The album has too much pop and electro. Maybe it’s a good record. It’s just not my taste in music, I guess.

[quote=Skyolker]What do you guys think about new album?

IMO, Death To Analog was much better from any point of view… Most of the songs on new one sound kinda similar. I like some of them.

I love Julien-K! I first heard them in Sonic Heroes and I’ve been hooked since. My friend tried to get my copy of DTA signed at Summer of Sonic but couldn’t. :confused:

Oh, well, I definitely plan on getting the new album!

Any SystemeDeSexe Member in da house? I love Julien-K. I can say that band, crew and fans create great big family. I do recommend this band… really. You have to check them out.