Jones Beach Show Photos - 8/15

Just wanted to share some photos from the Jones Beach show for those who’d like them. [smile]

For perspective, my seat was: ORCHESTRA A, ROW J.

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the Nikon at Jones Beach Theater. It’s a great venue, beautiful really and right by the beach. During summer shows at night, you catch a lovely breeze from the beach and the faint smell of the sea. It makes for a lovely concert going experience.

I hate the seats. They make it impossible to jump around and really move along with any music. I don’t know how many times my legs hit the arm rests behind me as I was trying to jump on Wednesday, but I’ve got some awesome purple bruises. Totally worth it though.

The show was brilliant, and Mother Nature must be a Linkin Park fan, because fifteen minutes before the end of the Incubus set, it stopped raining and became a gorgeous evening.

I have 180 more pictures, if anyone wants more, I have no problem sharing them. [smile]

Nice pictures. I found it amazing how Chester kept his jacket on the whole night

Thanks for sharing - I was saying the other day it’s amazing there isn’t really anywhere to easily share photos like this on LPU (I think). And I’d spend hours looking at as many photos as possible, but know it can take just as long to upload them!

[quote=espltd3441]Nice pictures. I found it amazing how Chester kept his jacket on the whole night

[quote=perky]Thanks for sharing - I was saying the other day it’s amazing there isn’t really anywhere to easily share photos like this on LPU (I think). And I’d spend hours looking at as many photos as possible, but know it can take just as long to upload them!

[quote=JPrado][/quote]
Your pics are really fuckin awesome! Thanks for sharing. I haven’t been to a LP show yet, but those pictures make me feel a little bit, like I was there too :slight_smile: If you have some more pics, I would be glad if you post them.

love too - send me a message if you don’t want to publicly post it? But sure others would love to see too :smiley:

[b]This concert was AMAZING i went to the meet and greet before the show CHESTERS SO SWEET he gave me a hug and high five

Amber, did you see a kid with a LPUX tee and a fauxhawk, cause that was me. Where were you in line?

Congratulations! I’m incredibly jealous that you got a hug. lol

Even if I would’ve gotten the M&G, I wouldn’t have been able to go because of work.

I bet it was amazing. They seriously are some of the nicest, genuine dudes around.

Your pics are really fuckin awesome! Thanks for sharing. I haven’t been to a LP show yet, but those pictures make me feel a little bit, like I was there too :slight_smile: If you have some more pics, I would be glad if you post them.

love too - send me a message if you don’t want to publicly post it? But sure others would love to see too :smiley:

Thanks a lot [smile]

[quote=JPrado]You can find the rest of them HERE.

I’m made it a password protected album. The pw is: LPU2012.

Nice pics! I was not too far from you either in ORCH A, ROW R. I was so glad the rain stopped when LP was performing because I couldn’t stand being in the rain for Incubus.

I just loaded the photos onto my computer and I have come to the conclusion that I took more photos than watching the show. I have around… 170? I haven’t deleted the bad ones yet. My camera decided to insert a purple line down all of the photos and be grainy at times. Semi cries because I really didn’t want to have to photoshop so many photos. I was in the mezzanine, section 25 row a. I can make a quick album on photobucket or something and you guys can tell me what I should edit.

I haven’t measured the size of the poster I got signed because I know that no matter what it is I won’t have the money for a frame.

Thanks. [smile]
The rain was definitely a drag, especially when it began to pour in the middle of their set.
I was thrilled when it stopped, especially since it gave me a chance to change my shirt and be dry. lol

[quote=OffTheCarousel]I just loaded the photos onto my computer and I have come to the conclusion that I took more photos than watching the show. I have around… 170? I haven’t deleted the bad ones yet. My camera decided to insert a purple line down all of the photos and be grainy at times. Semi cries because I really didn’t want to have to photoshop so many photos. I was in the mezzanine, section 25 row a. I can make a quick album on photobucket or something and you guys can tell me what I should edit.

I haven’t measured the size of the poster I got signed because I know that no matter what it is I won’t have the money for a frame.

Just amazing pics, congratulations! And thanks for share!