Jimmy Kimmel 6/27 - Who's all going?

Who got in to the show today? I got 1 ticket, and I’m meeting a friend there so that’ll be a blast.

I was there at their Meteora release performance, and MTM so this should be great! From what I recall they play about 5-7 songs, but I just heard that they are doing 2 performances, one today and one tomorrow, which scares me to think that we might just get 2 songs. Unless they’re using this as a “rehearsal” for Friday’s X-Games event.

I’m going!! God I hope for more than 2 but I’ll take 2!!! Luvin the new album…

They’re just airing songs for both nights. It doesn’t say they’re actually performing tomorrow too. They would’ve gave out tickets for tomorrow too but playing both nights don’t make sense either.

they will probably play 5-7 hopefully but they will most likely air Burn It Down and their new single which i think is gonna be Lost In The Echo

I will be there!! Any amount of songs they play I will be happy! See ya guys there. [biggrin]

I was there for the MTM at the house of blues and they put on a great show after their 2 songs. I will be there!!!

That makes much more sense.

anyone know if this is a guaranteed in as long as you’re there before 6:30, or is it like 1iota where it’s first come, first served??

For those who went to JKL, how many songs did LP perform? I saw Burn It Down in its entirety and 1/4 of Faint on the East Coast before the show went off the air last night.

Burn It Down **
Faint
Lies Greed Misery
New Divide **
What I’ve Done
Numb

** Were performed twice back to back each time due to technical issues with the JK video equipment or so they told us. They seemed ok with it during Burn It Down, but when it happened again on New Divide, Mike seemed pissed…and rightfully so, very unprofessional for the JK staff.

They’ll be airing Lies Greed Misery today, along with New Divide.

Thanks for the info Prime.

P.S. I’m diggin’ the decepticon logo as I have an autobot and decepticon decal on each side of my car windows. [mrgreen]

Fuck yeah! They performed “Burn it Down” & “New Divide” twice!! and then they performed “Lies, Greed, & Misery” “Faint” “Numb” & “What I’ve Done” fantastic performance!!!

I just saw the video and it was cool. They performed Burn it Down and they proved why they are the best performers.
Here is the vid
They also preformed Faint.

[quote=Karan Kashyap]I just saw the video and it was cool. They performed Burn it Down and they proved why they are the best performers.
Here is the vid
They also preformed Faint.
[/quote]

Just saw this for the first time…I noticed that some people weren’t into the show while I was there, but damn…now I see that there’s a huge percentage of the people there who just stood still. So many other hardcore fans that could have been there…sad.