Jay-Z play with LP on tour again?

I think it is possible, that Jay-Z will play with LP at the show in Skive, Denmark 30 may.
Jay-Z and Kanye West are going touring in Europe, at the same time as LP.

Jay-Z and Kanye West show dates:
20. maj, O2 Arena, London.
24. maj, Zurich Hellenstadion, Switzerland.
26. maj, Jyske Bank Boxen, Denmark.
28. maj, Oslo Telenor Arena, Norway.
29. maj, Stockholm The Globe, Sweden.

1. jun, Paris Bercy, France.
  2. jun, Paris Bercy, France.
  3. jun, Antwerp Sportpaleis, Belgium.
  4. jun, Frankfurt Festhalle, Germany.
  5. jun, Dublin O2 Arena, Ireland.
  6. jun, Manchester MEN Arena, England.
  7. jun, Birmingham LG Arena, England.

After the show in Swenden, Jay-Z has two days of and to get to France from Swenden, you have to go frow Denmark. You can of couse take plain or drive frow Russia, but that take too long time :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it possible, that we see Linkin Park and Jay-Z play together again? What do you think?

/me plays crawling out of confusion

I guess there’s a possibility, but a small one

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]I guess there’s a possibility, but a small one
[/quote]

We can hope :smiley:

Very unlikely.

I think it’s unlikely. LP want (hopefully) to play the songs from their new album, so why should they tour with Jay-Z?

[quote=Linus]I think it’s unlikely. LP want (hopefully) to play the songs from their new album, so why should they tour with Jay-Z?
[/quote]
they won’t tour with him. But he could come out for two songs like he did at several shows in the past. Instead of numb and faint they play numb/encore and jigga what/faint. would be cool if you ask me!

[quote=Linus]I think it’s unlikely. LP want (hopefully) to play the songs from their new album, so why should they tour with Jay-Z?

In 2010 i discovered that Jay-z was touring with U2 at the same time as LP in Australia. A few of the shows they could have done because they were in the same places. I think mike was asked about it and he said that he didn’t even know Jay-z was here at the same time.

[quote=Ginger]In 2010 i discovered that Jay-z was touring with U2 at the same time as LP in Australia. A few of the shows they could have done because they were in the same places. I think mike was asked about it and he said that he didn’t even know Jay-z was here at the same time.

to be honest I don’t need Jay-Z on tour with them ^^
so I don’t really care.
I’m not against it, but I really don’t need it either.

[quote=LPsSue]to be honest I don’t need Jay-Z on tour with them ^^
so I don’t really care.
I’m not against it, but I really don’t need it either.

Since LP posted a photo of Mike an Jay-Z via facebook, a few days ago, there might be a possibility… [biggrin]

wouldn’t think so and I think Linkin Park would announce that

wow,
well it could be but i don’t think so. Would be nice as hell if he would join LP on stage