Japanese music

Can you guys recommend me some good Japanese music? I love bands like Maximum The Hormone or Ling Toshite Sigure :slight_smile:

Dir en grey are the only band I listen to, but you can try them. They were with Linkin Park in 2007 for two shows at the Saitama Super Arena.

Some old school I think you would like is X Japan, Luna Sea, and Buck-Tick.

Some others are MUCC, Exist Trace, DespairsRay, and Girugamesh.

Some poppy rock are the GazettE, Nigthmare, Alice Nine, Miyavi and Gackt.

This is just a starter list lol.

[quote=Kameiko]Dir en grey are the only band I listen to, but you can try them. They were with Linkin Park in 2007 for two shows at the Saitama Super Arena.

[/quote]

Thanks :slight_smile: I know almost everyone of them, but I definitely have to check out Exist Trace

[quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]Dir en grey are the only band I listen to, but you can try them. They were with Linkin Park in 2007 for two shows at the Saitama Super Arena.

[/quote]

Thanks :slight_smile: I know almost everyone of them, but I definitely have to check out Exist Trace[/quote]

XD lol np. if you want many many more let me know. xD

My husband LOVES ET. I think you would like them too xD (YES they are women xD).

[quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]Dir en grey are the only band I listen to, but you can try them. They were with Linkin Park in 2007 for two shows at the Saitama Super Arena.

[/quote]

Thanks :slight_smile: I know almost everyone of them, but I definitely have to check out Exist Trace[/quote]

Exist Trace’s Truth is such an amazing song. But I can’t buy their music in my country :expressionless:

[quote=Bob][quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]Dir en grey are the only band I listen to, but you can try them. They were with Linkin Park in 2007 for two shows at the Saitama Super Arena.

[/quote]

Exist Trace’s Truth is such an amazing song. But I can’t buy their music in my country :|[/quote]

Have you tried CDJapan? xD there are websites you can buy Japanese stuff from.

Thanks, even I didn’t know CDJapan yet. :smiley:

[quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]

[/quote]

Thanks, even I didn’t know CDJapan yet. :D[/quote]

Another is Yes Asia. :smiley: you dont even need a middleman service to get this stuff either xD. It’s great! You can also by that LP Gundam from either site (ignore Mike’s rakath whatever it was lol that you had to use forwarding).

[quote=Kameiko][quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]

[/quote]

Another is Yes Asia. :smiley: you dont even need a middleman service to get this stuff either xD. It’s great! You can also by that LP Gundam from either site (ignore Mike’s rakath whatever it was lol that you had to use forwarding).

i like 2 songs by Ayumi Hamasaki : july 1st and Naturally :slight_smile:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kameiko][quote=Linus][quote=Kameiko]

[/quote]

oh! I forgot! My favorite Japanese music is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
lol

[quote=Kristina]i like 2 songs by Ayumi Hamasaki : july 1st and Naturally :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I like Ayumi Hamasaki, but my mate prefers Ami Suzuki.

[quote=Kristina]oh! I forgot! My favorite Japanese music is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
lol

Try to listen ONE OK ROCK, Amano Tsukiko (Koe first of all), Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, FACT =)

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]oh! I forgot! My favorite Japanese music is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
lol

[quote=Bob][quote=Kristina]i like 2 songs by Ayumi Hamasaki : july 1st and Naturally :slight_smile:

[quote=Kristina][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]oh! I forgot! My favorite Japanese music is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
lol

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Kristina]oh! I forgot! My favorite Japanese music is Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!
lol

you can also listen to some anime music =D which got some Japanese music in =3