Is this the Cover Picture for new Single: Castle of Glass?

Saw this in one of the website and looks cool [cool]
2 more days to go for the official release of the song video !!!

also found this troll pic :smiley:

looks legit to meā€¦ :3

They said until 3 million people download the Medal for Honor beta, they will release the music video. Idk if thatā€™s the official pic for castle of glass but it looks badass.

Yeah they have told but 2 more days to go for the official video release so no need to wait for MOHW stuff i guess :smiley:

lol looks like the Witch King from Lord of the Rings. would be pretty cool tho.

I seriously hope so! I wouldnā€™t doubt that itā€™s the cover, itā€™s keeping in tone with all the lyrics videos and previous crazy artwork :smiley:

it looks sick!!!

[quote=DLB]lol looks like the Witch King from Lord of the Rings. would be pretty cool tho.

[quote=Richoguy13]I seriously hope so! I wouldnā€™t doubt that itā€™s the cover, itā€™s keeping in tone with all the lyrics videos and previous crazy artwork :smiley:

The previous cover like Hybrid theory, Meteora or Minutes to midnight I found betterā€¦but itā€™s also good.

yes, itā€™s legitimate. the proof here

[quote=AberuLP]yes, itā€™s legitimate. the proof here
[/quote]
awesome!! canā€™t wait to grab mine!

I think itā€™s not. The ebay promo could be a fake.
And to be honest, I donā€™t like it either. The figure looks like death in person. Such things are typically used by pure metal bands, not by LP. I hope this creepy cover is not the cover for this beautyful song.

[quote=AberuLP]yes, itā€™s legitimate. the proof here
[/quote]

Two words - ā€œJust aWeSoMeā€ !!! [cool]

My question is "Whether they have officially announced the release of CD with that cover ??? I searched for info in google and found nothing much about it !!!

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I think itā€™s not. The ebay promo could be a fake.
And to be honest, I donā€™t like it either. The figure looks like death in person. Such things are typically used by pure metal bands, not by LP. I hope this creepy cover is not the cover for this beautyful song.

itā€™s an authentic promo, the single is yet to be released

I love Castle of Glass as a single! Good idea!

Itā€™s the promo CD.

Thatā€™s pretty legit for just a promo CD.