Is it freezing or is it scorching?

Ive noticed some extremes in temperature of members. I had 46.6°c on wednesday at my house. Any one hotter in last week? Ive seen some members with -38°. Thats cold. Whos got the top number?84.6° diference,thats huge.W:-) Gotta love the[smil[wink]e] weather!

I’m one of those who has -38°C in my country, but in the north, I live in the south side of Finland, so here’s been “only” -30°C in the lowest. Today’s warmer, about -16°C last time when I looked at the meter. I’d love to live in some warm country right now :smiley:

It’s freezing … damn climate crisis. I fucking hate this … they say the cold air comes from Sibiria down to Germany. It’s about -15°C here and my computer is cooling my room down even more [lol]
The only thing I like about this weather is all the white roofs and streets … looks very nice. But since it’s THAT cold, it doesn’t even snow anymore.

Wow you guys. Let me send you a heat wave…we had -3 last week but now it’s up to 16 degrees.

It’s like 70 degrees here… Fahrenheit, that is. I don’t know what that converts to in Celsius but I do know that it’s way too warm for February.

U serious? Where on earth do u live? :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s around -20 C here :OO

aw right now it’s -12, but last week was CRAZY
we had -44 at night and -35 during day time
we didn’t have to go to school, lol I was searching for bravery for 2 days to go get some snacks in the shop right next to my house. I hope this is not happening this year anymore.

32 Fahrenheit = 0° Celsius
70 Fahrenheit = 21° Celsius

[wink]

BTW: That’s freakin’ anormal for February…

Sounds like the northern hemisphere is a bit chilly at the moment.hahaha.Been high 30s low 40s here for4 weeks,swap some snow for some heat.W:-)

[quote=Jats][/quote]

Thanks for the calculator :))

I agree this is soooo weird for Feb :frowning:

[quote=Diane Hermes]It’s like 70 degrees here… Fahrenheit, that is. I don’t know what that converts to in Celsius but I do know that it’s way too warm for February.
[/quote]

Ditto! I’ve had very little rain. And it’s been too warm.

Normally this time of year we’d have a few good feet of snow. It normally starts snowing around the middle of November (Thanksgiving). Our first real snowfall was a few days after Christmas. Even that didn’t last more than a few days.

Every snowfall we’ve had has only lasted a couple days at most.

It’s currently 38°F/4°C

I think within the next few weeks we’ll get more more. Let’s see how long that lasts…

the past couple of weeks we’ve had down to -27C’s here, now only -5C’s, which is awesome! we also have 40CM’s of snow… [biggrin]

about -11 - -20°C for more than 2 weeks now

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][/quote]

poor Germany :((

it’s not freezing anymore :slight_smile: I think I will survive of this winter ;D

Same here. Weather’s nice.

-20°C this morning… I walk to work, but with good clothes, it’s okay :stuck_out_tongue:

(Weather from Québec, CND)

poor Germany :((

Lucky for you to live down south [lol]… I live up north and we had the -38°C for real. It really wasn’t fun anymore… But now it is a little bit warmer [smile]