Iridescent Video - BS Version

After our first video “New Divide (Bleeding Soldiers version)” Inspired on the great sense of humor that the band has and how much fun “mmm … cookies” was. We decided to make this second video, this time inspired around the deep message and lyrics of one of the best songs that the band has created.

“IRIDESCENT”
-LET IT GO-

Hope you Enjoy the Video!
Link below

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oO6ZPjV2UJQ

Yeeeeei, we’re back, we’re SOOOOO back with a new video, with more than 3 thousand views already, we enjoyed every minute of filming it, so we hope you enjoy it too :slight_smile: It’s not a parody video, this time we worked on a short-film like version of one of our favorite songs from ATS.

IRIDESCENT - BS VERSION (LINKIN PARK FC in PERU)

[quote=ceZAR]After our first video “New Divide (Bleeding Soldiers version)” Inspired on the great sense of humor that the band has and how much fun “mmm … cookies” was. We decided to make this second video, this time inspired around the deep message and lyrics of one of the best songs that the band has created.

“IRIDESCENT”
-LET IT GO-

Hope you Enjoy!

ha remember you and your work cool :smiley:

haha, thanks man. I appreciate this

haha, thanks man. I appreciate this[/quote]

great job with the Iridescent video. I must say I was mind blown and envision a kind of similar but not completely same scenario when I hear this song
hope the band sees this (or they already have?)

[quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]great job with the Iridescent video. I must say I was mind blown and envision a kind of similar but not completely same scenario when I hear this song
[/quote]

yeah, I also hope that the band can see the video or maybe have the support of the administrator of the facebook of LP, LPU (I think is Adam in both), and show in these sites the video.

BTW, cool blog |m|

amazing job guys :smiley:

hahaha awesome! :smiley:

[quote=ceZAR][quote=Aditya_the_warrior_within]great job with the Iridescent video. I must say I was mind blown and envision a kind of similar but not completely same scenario when I hear this song
[/quote]

yeah, I also hope that the band can see the video or maybe have the support of the administrator of the facebook of LP, LPU (I think is Adam in both), and show in these sites the video.

BTW, cool blog |m|[/quote]

This video was greeeat. For the next maybe go back to being as our first video. [smile][rolleyes]

Amazing!!! :slight_smile:

It really catched me! Great job :slight_smile:

The filming was fun, jokes everywhere, hitting, screaming, and others. The final result shows our fanaticism, respect and admiration for everything that makes the band. This must be repeated with the next album. =)

I found this, some mini posters that I made

Waaaah f***** awesome guys! Good job!

wow
this is a great video
awesome

i wish i could do this and be a part of this kinda videos too
would make my life a lot more happy
because this is just awesomeness

You guys did a really great job on this video!