iPhone App For LPU

What are your thoughts for an iPhone app of the LPU or any other smartphone device?

YEEEESSS!!

Its only like $100 to publish an app (Or get a publisher account)
But, it may be laggy for people on chat.

[quote=Ginger]YEEEESSS!!

Its only like $100 to publish an app (Or get a publisher account)
But, it may be laggy for people on chat.

Well, the app is ok so far. Its still fresh but I’d like ti be able to comment/blog and view other people’s profiles. I love it tho that we can watch the videos and photos and manage our accounts. Just a few more adds and it’ll be the perfect app :slight_smile:

Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

IPhone apps are hella expensive to make, at least on a professional level. $100? That’s like if everything was drawn with a pencil. The photos and videos would have to be converted to 8 bit stick figures.

But I could be trolling. :3

–RS

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

[quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

mh its ok so far but you cant really do that much with it. not even go on your friends profile…

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

[quote=lpfmfan][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Reni LP (Renée Iaccarino)]Yeeeah!! I thought to ask Adam for that Ethereal!! it would be great! :smiley:

Its $100 + Whatever the person will do the app for.

There is the Linkin Park app which could be changed to have a LPU section with login and stuff. Maybe just scrap it and make it a LPU app, like… who actually USES that app regularly… i surely don’t. With spelling mistakes such as ‘Hybird Theory’ in the app, i don’t think its updated much either. Not that i can be bothered updating.

[quote=Ginger]Its $100 + Whatever the person will do the app for.

There is the Linkin Park app which could be changed to have a LPU section with login and stuff. Maybe just scrap it and make it a LPU app, like… who actually USES that app regularly… i surely don’t. With spelling mistakes such as ‘Hybird Theory’ in the app, i don’t think its updated much either. Not that i can be bothered updating.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Ginger]Its $100 + Whatever the person will do the app for.

[/quote]

LOL I think it should be a dedicated stand alone app and more feedback from us to see what would be recommended on the app

Ive been thinking about this for acouple of weeks now! A LPU app for ANDROID and iPhone would be brilliant!! So the whole LPU site with us in our pockets! So then we will be online and chatting a whole lot more!

Adam and the LPHQ, and those behind LPU would really improve the ‘community’ feel to the Underground.

The current LP app by ‘MobileRoadie’ is horrible! Hardly gets updated. Out dated tour info, details, a lot of buggs, glitches, spelling mistakes, always crashes. MobileRoadie is a horrible app maker! (Im speaking from ANDROID use only).

But seriously, a LPU app would be brilliant! I’m happy to pay for it, if they had to put a fee on it.

Ive been thinking about this for acouple of weeks now! A LPU app for ANDROID and iPhone would be brilliant!! So the whole LPU site with us in our pockets! So then we will be online and chatting a whole lot more!

Adam and the LPHQ, and those behind LPU would really improve the ‘community’ feel to the Underground.

The current LP app by ‘MobileRoadie’ is horrible! Hardly gets updated. Out dated tour info, details, a lot of buggs, glitches, spelling mistakes, always crashes. MobileRoadie is a horrible app maker! (Im speaking from ANDROID use only).

But seriously, a LPU app would be brilliant! I’m happy to pay for it, if they had to put a fee on it.

I don’t know, because iPhone apps are good and the site of the LPU goes smoothly and without problems in it. What was missing was the videos but the application of the groundctrl solved the problem.
The only thing missing is the LPU chat. :confused:
but I’m happy with everything I have :slight_smile:

[quote=Amanda Kriguer]I don’t know, because iPhone apps are good and the site of the LPU goes smoothly and without problems in it. What was missing was the videos but the application of the groundctrl solved the problem.
The only thing missing is the LPU chat. :confused:
but I’m happy with everything I have :slight_smile: