Instrumental Songs

I think it would be an awesome idea if maybe next years LPU album was a bunch of pure instrumental tracks of songs that they didnt quite finish. i love all the instrumental music from lpu 10/11 but i want some more! who else enjoys linkin parks instrumental music? some of my favorites are “Pale” “halo” “unfortunate” “cure for the itch” “session” “opening” and basically any song on the piano or orchestra.

I love instrumental songs too! Pale is my favourite :slight_smile:

mine too! off of lpx at least haha

I love them too but I actually think a MIX of the 2 types like on LPU11 is the best idea!!
Cause Mike and Chetsers vocals are AWESOME :slight_smile:
LPU11 prolly my fav LPU CD!

Drawing, Drum Song and Soundtrack gotta be my favorite instrumentals :slight_smile:

LOVE their instrumental songs! I’d be perfectly ok with it if LPU12 was an instrumental-only album. Some of my favorites are Cure for the Itch, Halo, Ambient and Coal.

[quote=EvoOba]Drawing, Drum Song and Soundtrack gotta be my favorite instrumentals :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]Drawing, Drum Song and Soundtrack gotta be my favorite instrumentals :slight_smile:

I really like YO but my favourite instrumentals are soundtrack, session and announcement sevice public

yeah instrumental songs are very cool and i do think that it’ll be great to have an LPU CD with those songs :smiley: my favorite instrumental songs are “Pale”, “Program” and “Drum Song” -

I like instrumental songs.

I also like all of the other kinds of songs too :open_mouth:

I like variety.

Well i’m just content today, then.

[quote=Hybrid Soldier][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]Drawing, Drum Song and Soundtrack gotta be my favorite instrumentals :slight_smile:

I really like YO but my favourite instrumentals are soundtrack, session and announcement sevice public

i love the instrumentals but i prefer demo’s like “Pretend to Be”, “Blue”, “Slip”, “What we don’t Know” ect :stuck_out_tongue:

Would be very nice to see next LPU CD with some instrumental and acapella parts of songs from albums

Yeah :slight_smile: I’d prefer instrumentals of the demos tho :wink:

some instrumental songs are really cool

I agree with more instrumentals, but not on the LPU annual CD.
They could release them on the LPU website or something, like they did with Lockjaw and others.

I think the LPU CD is great with demos, preferably of the songs on the released albums, just to imagine all the work in progress until they got to the final versions.

definitly pale is awesome

Pale is perfect instrumental, simple and amazing! Im very want full instrumental of Krwlng from Reanimation…its great music.

That’d be great yes :smiley:

I LOVE all of their instrumentals. HAving an instrumental LPU12 CD would be great. But we had a lot of instrumentals on the past 3 CDs, so I think I’d prefer a CD with both instrumentals and vocal-including songs. :wink: