[insert totally nifty topic here]

im going to write something in some topics, so you can reply :smiley:

1 Like

HELLO @Spelling_Mistake @the_termin8r1 me´s here arived right now, whats up, what did the community thinks of LPU Q+A (they robbed our shoulder-topic lol :joy:

I wasn’t there so I can’t say

everything, chillin alone at home and listening Living things. how about you?

Surfing the net listening to One love revolution by Pillar

this forum is like the coolest place ever, i can say, im just listening to living things and peole understand what i am saying :smiley: makes me so happy

Why wouldn’t we?

LPU Soldiers sharing mostly the same worthes…lol
What did you guys thought was the best sit of your day? :+1:

i really dont know… you?

Maybe we should take this to here:

we can’t @The_early_walker does not reply to the last writing. ASWER so we can ask more questions :smiley: wake up

so @the_termin8r1 we´ve to jump over to the Shoulder Topic at last…lol I´m there

AMEN to that :smiley: you saved us from the silence

Fellow LPUers, I present to you my shit wifi :rage:

Aside for ping, mine isn’t much better. Upload is even worse

I clocked 0.8 on the DL once. I was playing online yesterday with this connection :laughing: and the game picked me as host. How bad must everyone else’s wifi be for the game to chose to run 12 people off of mine?

I usually get 6 on the DL. My college gets 100/100 (DL/UL) yet behaves worse than my 6/0.8 at home.

How bad is this? (Internet at work)

The ping is amazing. It’s the time it takes for your internet to communicate data with servers. Your download is shocking and your upload is ok-ish but you should have a faster DL.

That’s why every superior and CEO and whatever has their own internet connection. Plain employees are left with this lol. I’ll do one at home as well and see how it is.

Well… Here’s my result after testing the speednet thing.

We’re switching to another internet provider in March, for a faster connection.