[insert totally nifty topic here]

https://gatsiesheikar.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/778045574_1919086.gif?w=748

(Sorry @Gatsie it’s from your WordPress)

all the best to the MOST POWERFULL DRUMMER of the world…all the best to ya, Rob, stay as you are, powerfull coolness is like a magnet for most women!

Hey guys, thanks, I’m touched :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol hahaha

i can’t quite decide, is this picture, cool or disturbing…

2 Likes

I like the sarcasm of the laughter. For those that don’t know that’s Mycroft Holmes from ‘Sherlock’ here in England. The guy is not known for laughing…like at all.

That awkward moment between birth and death lol

For those that have trouble uploading images who want to post pics from the web (and not trying to upload from phone/computer), copy and paste the pic url, not the pic itself.

Copy and paste pic:

[Uploading…]()

Copy and paste url:

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/12356401_955749054496197_1423582473_n.jpg
In the end, it doesn’t even matter, does it?

1 Like

Yeah, I realized that earlier today by accident.

It’s the only way I copy/paste :smiley: Wordpress and Tumblr work the same way :wink:

1 Like

Anyone else who still can’t accept friends?

Accept what friends???

On your profile.

I was thinking about your friends in real life, how they treat you etc that’s why you can’t accept them…

Yup I still can’t.

Do you sometimes receive this problem?

Yeah, when I leave the forums open for a long period of time. It goes away when I click on a topic though.

I can’t accept friends on PSN lol, it keeps telling me my list is full yet if I do it through the app I can :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but I didn’t think it has any effect. Or at least not that I’ve noticed.

It goes away immediately from what I’ve noticed. I don’t even understand why it pops up.

1 Like

I still can’t accept LPU friends either

This video was released recently and I thought it was really cool. I loved the montage, different than LPTV. Check it out!

*Footage is from their recent China tour.

• Anyone else think Mike looks so MTM-ish here?

Nope

Also, I’ve run into the friend request bug too :confused: