[insert totally nifty topic here]

Amazing!! Thanks!! :smiley:

those are lovely :smile:

1 Like

Made some changes to my profile last night because I was bored and felt my current banner or whatever it’s called on here didn’t fit very well

gonna have a look after…cya around? @Gatsie @EvoOba @Susannchen @amitrish @samuel_the_leader and last not least, tne @the_termin8r1:grinning: would be nice

1 Like

Speaking of profiles, I saw this profile pic on the main site :laughing:

Bread Delson hahaha

3 Likes

Apparently Skylar Grey (Holly Brook from Where’d You Go) wrote Love the Way You Lie (well, Rihanna’s parts)

I never liked SKylar Grey tbh.

I only know her part in WYG. Though that’s an interesting fact that you bring up Xero.

Skylar Grey - Words I Never Said

Well @Gatsie (in response to your monkey Mike post on the other thread): enjoy

1 Like

OMG I cant get enough of the monkeyness :stuck_out_tongue: :monkey_face: :monkey:

1 Like

No wonder why he’s the rodeo clown of the band XD #gottalovehim (yes, I just used a hashtag).

Oh, and let’s not forget about Care Bear Mike:

2 Likes

Awww, my fave!

They’re all funny though:

1 Like

They truly are. Reasons to love them more :wink:

1 Like

I know right! :smiley: This one’s funny too:

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::monkey_face::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::monkey_face::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::grin::monkey_face::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::see_no_evil::monkey_face::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::hear_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::see_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::monkey_face::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::hear_no_evil::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::hear_no_evil:
:grin::speak_no_evil::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::hear_no_evil:
:grin::hear_no_evil::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::hear_no_evil:
:grin::speak_no_evil::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::hear_no_evil:
:grin::hear_no_evil::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::hear_no_evil:
:grin::grin::monkey_face::grin::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::grin::monkey_face::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::speak_no_evil::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::grin::grin::monkey_face::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::monkey_face::grin::grin::grin::grin:
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

[me so bored but too lazy to finish this crappy thing]

What would it have become, if getting finished??@gatsie??Love the episodes, @evooba gave the link to sitting here, early morning, 8:39 exactly, upcomming and laughing till the stomach hurts, thanx eva!!! Loeve ya two and the band for beeing as they /you are
https://beatingheartcenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Your-heart.jpg

McDonald’s is going to start selling breakfast all day, I guess. I don’t eat there much, but who goes to McDonald’s and is bummed that they can’t get breakfast at 1pm? I’d be more upset I can’t get chicken nuggets at 10am

2 Likes

Last time I had McDonald Breakfast was long ago. But I remember it was quite good, though.
I’d really like some right now! Makes me indeed feel bummed out that is passed 11.00 here… :confused:

All I really remember is as a kid not liking it as much. Maybe it was because it didn’t come with a toy :stuck_out_tongue:

Off topic, anyone on Chome notice the font on websites are slightly different, or am I losing my mind?