See what badge I have earned… Insted of empathetic… :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Empathetic one seems takes long time to obtained

1 Like

Yeah I guess.

1 Like

Oh my!!! I write and like a lot!!!

No… Dont worry…
@ironsoldier16 cannot be beaten in the like hikes !!
:wink:

I am sry… Didnt get you… Sour of the team ? :confused:

I lost too.
What are you talking about?

Nevermind :slight_smile:

I get it!
C’mon @georkost we both know that you are not like that.
You’re sweet too. Believe me :slight_smile:

1 Like

:lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon::lemon: ← me
:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:<- you

Don’t be sure. I confess you something. And I will publish because I care the people who are here.

I’m a depressive subject who only hides his feelings in a mask of happiness and seriousness. I am optimistic because I don’t want others to suffer because of my problems, so give yourself a chance and you will see that you are a very good person too.

2 Likes

Lemon sorbet, lemonade, lemon drops, tequila and lemon- just as good if not better than ice cream :blush:

2 Likes

It’s always interesting to see how similar some people on here can be…you described me too :thinking:
I’m the same way holding stuff in, i just try to have good vibes and be dorky to keep on trucking along

5 Likes

We both know how it feels be that “sad guy in the party” and we pretend to help others.

I’m know that I am not the only one that pass for the same. Maybe is just our destiny maybe we care so much others to let them down.

However, I’m so happy for know that I am not alone anymore.

5 Likes

This feel is well known by a lot of us @ironsoldier16 - you are definitely NOT ALONE :blush:
and this is what I found when I woke up

:blush::sunny:

4 Likes

Do you want to make me cry for happiness? Because you did it. If there were only other word than thanks I’d tell you, but for the moment I only know that: Thank you all here :smiley: :hugs:

What I found in the notifications today:

Again: thank you all here for everything.

5 Likes

Each of us has positive and negative characteristics, everyone has “imperfections”, but it’s this that make us unique… if everybody was the same, this world would be so boring… don’t you think? and maybe nobody might have been here to discuss these topics… :wink: (can’t imagine this kind of world… :expressionless: )

2 Likes

I agree on all.

Sometimes I’m very extremist and exaggerated :wink:

2 Likes

You’re not the only one… :sweat_smile: I always think that I’m the most “imperfect” of all… Maybe it’s in the human nature to think this way and never feel satisfied…

2 Likes