[insert totally nifty topic here]

@Gatsie I think you mean *Dirty Mario :stuck_out_tongue:

And then people tell me that he’s not a monkey. Huh!

5 Likes

I wonder if he jumped.

Damien Alexander of Blindspott did the same lol

He jumped to get down (it’s not as high as it looks in the photo) but he definitely got help to get up there.

So he didn’t try to flatten the crowd? :laughing:

2 Likes

Please @mike give me the same dinner you´ve eaten before this pic, lol

Maybe he just had something on his nose. :laughing:

Maybe he fell from a high point :stuck_out_tongue:

This just way too similar to evil monkey :confused:

Aww, thanks for the photo! Brings back memories! Been there! Saw him at Scala a week ago! :heart: And actually just saw myself on that picture. :joy: :joy:

Haha that’s amazing!
I saw a video of the speech he gave before he played Kenji, so beautiful. Must have been a great experience.

It was unbelievable! My first M&G as well.) Met an amazing bunch of people prior the show. So the whole day was amazing all the way! Can’t wait to see FM or LP again soon!)

Our flag, that we decorated.))

1 Like

that was a nifty post for real! As it seems, he´s a wonderfull dad to Kenji, love filled heart that you can see, if you look in his eyes, @mike YES MAN, that´s the wonder of life, feeling totally with you, enjoy!!!

@KristinaUK Pretty awesome indeed! Kind of bummed I had to miss it this time too but maybe another time.

@The_early_walker The song is about his dad. The names mentioned aren’t real, just the stories. He named it Kenji because it is his Japanese name, not cause it’s his dad’s :wink:

OOOOOOOOO @EvoOba I thought it´s the name of his son??? omg, can I abbandom my post, I feel ashamed… :neutral_face:

No, it’s just his middle name. Plus, why feel ashamed? It’s his personal life, we have no business in knowing that stuff.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure he has a son, but don’t go beating yourself up over a trivial error.

Thanks to @EvoOba and @the_termin8r1 (hard to spell) I am happy to find your posts at first entering the lpu today, THATS IT! A PLACE OR MY HEAD!!!

love yall
:heart_eyes:

1 Like