[insert totally nifty topic here]

When was In The End committed? :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, I guess I was sleeping and missed all this. Just saw it. Thanks.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Isn t it just nice how RB is getting friends?! Good job Jord!!!

Friends? What do you mean? Like people adding the account as a friend?

Ok, I saw that date, but it’s the one when the video was uploaded or published on the site. Also, the way the video is made, shows that it was a recent one. Your last answer actually was very helpful because I could understand why they would release an old song all of a sudden, but now that you have pointed it out, I must ask, why was there no OSC 15 year celebration?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ)
FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(‘0’)// ︵ ┻━┻
FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ
Son…
ಠ_ಠ
Put.
ಠ__ಠ
The tables.
ಠ___ಠ
Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
NEVER!!!

The Guys COMMING in an back on the lpunderground! Them I mean, as ya Sure saw :eyes: we were 11 yesterday THIS JUST wow!

It seems like some people were random people on plug.dj that saw the room, which in no way is bad, just saying. There are quite a few new faces from the LPU, though

And @amitrish, In the End was probably picked because it’s the most popular song off the album. There were fancy new shirts for it, too, that I want

Not probably, but it is the fact. As much as I love OSC, ITE has always been a fan favorite and that I’ll have to accept.
Fancy shirts, hmmm. What are you waiting for? Go, buy them while…
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

1 Like

I believe the shirts are the “exclusive” ones they sent to the fans who listen to them a lot on Spotify. They seem extremely similar at least.

1 Like

Finally, we have a word for this too :poop:

Managed a 8/10 in the game. have fun:

This had been around for a while though I believe it’'s a term used mainly in the US.

I meant officially. This has recently been added to the dictionary. Generally words are in usage before they are officially added. I don’t think anyone is inventing words anymore for the sake of adding in dictionary. But still, I used to relate swirls with coffee in a cup or something similar, now it’s more…ehmm… fun :stuck_out_tongue:

does anyone know when linkin park is having their next concert tour?

Nothing has been announced yet. Most likely after the album is released

1 Like

4 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @lp13413

Also, is this the longest gap between any 2 albums by an artist?

1 Like

We should do something for andies

Quick, lets send grenades balloons to him :gift::boom::balloon:

4 Likes

Dear Smurfs, @jFar920 @amitrish @gatsie @evooba @the_termin8r @purrfect @theearlywalker @NickGr @jessicarister @MGBENNINGTON86

I want more notifications whenever I return everyday back on the site from my temporary hiatus. Make it happen!

Sincerely, the greatest in the world, me :3

4 Likes

promise to tag ya in every post of mine toda… hope the other guys join, meme ( :sunglasses:)
@intheend