[insert totally nifty topic here]

yes,you like to have some time together? I def like…

In what way?

It is bad on mobile as well, yeah. At least if we click on the “latest” tab it gets better.

It’s so confusing D;

One of my first uni assignments and it appears to have been designed by a fool.

How do you grade somebody on their view of themselves? How do they determine what an A grade is and what an F is? For all they know I could deliberately put everything as red or as green or just tick the ones I know they want to see and just lie.

I never understood these kind of assignments. I think they’re stupid. I never did them.

This one is a big chunk. It’s 1 of only 3 for this mudule but I don’t think it’s worth 33%.

Wait, your assignments are compulsory?

Well if you wanna pass obviously. It hasn’t been explicitly stated but I’m assuming it’s mutually understood.

Oh wow! Here it doesn’t matter if you do them or not, you don’t get extra credit, you gotta pass the exams at the end of the semester.

So why do they give the assignments then? This module is assignments only.

They don’t :stuck_out_tongue: Out of the 6 or 7 modules per semester you might get like 1 or 2 assignments in total (per semester not module).
The only assignment they care about and you actually have to do well is the dissertation.

We’ve got assignments, homework, mini tests (that still count as a part of your grade) and major tests. And that’s what we know of for now (2.5 weeks in).

Also I’ve already written literally half a large notebook’ worth of lecture notes. 98% of it is stuff I already know.

OT: 666 posts in this thread :imp:

I kind of wish we had all that, it wouldn’t be that boring and we wouldn’t drive ourselves nuts about not knowing anything 2 days before the exams :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you have a site with all the electronic lecture notes? I.e. Powerpoints , obviously not the stuff written on the whiteboard.

Yeah we did. Not that they uploaded a bunch of stuff. We either had to study from the books or our notes.
They used the e-class (that’s what it was called) to upload our results until the uni’s management updated our student database (that took a while, about a week or so).

Our lect notes are on there pretty much right after the lecture, or if not a few hours later at the latest. There’s even stuff for reading ahead.

You’re good. Education here sucks, no one really cares tbh. It’s a miracle when the tutors show up for class.

Seriously?

I’m dead serious. It was that bad in my uni. Not every single one is this bad, some are pretty decent but there are problems in general.