[insert totally nifty topic here]

When I got on today I had 52 notifications, that’s what I like to see!!! Keep going!!! @jFar920 :3

1 Like

I think making the categories all public is a good idea, but maybe we should keep at least one LPU only category

1 Like

Ok, I just realized that I had access to some of the LPU categories all this time and not all of them. I hope all these glitches will be fixed.

I agree with having the option to keep some threads closed, i.e the LPU tracks thread.

Wait @jFar920 @evooba what are you guys talking about?

Since the forum moved to the new platform, there have been LPU only areas, but now they’re all public. All the topics made before the switch were automatically LPU only. So basically anything before fall of 2014 was LPU only before today

That’s confusing but I think I get it

I was bored and decided to watch a short concert so I put the iHeart Radio show on. I had forgotten how bad the crowd was at that show, it must have sucked playing for them, maybe a bit awkward too.

1 Like

So I won the last LPU giveaway, and I got the shirt in the mail today!

I never ended up getting a shirt when I went to my last show, so this kinda makes up for that

2 Likes

Congrats! :slight_smile: I didn’t even know they still did the giveaways tbh lol

(gasps) @anngelenee what did you do D;

Congrats! Now give it to me! :gun:

1 Like

now I get it: you and ite are sisters…

congrats @jFar920

Removed because I’m stupid

1 Like

the first sentence is related to former as she known @amitrish

@jfar 920 I am really I in shocked that you think me I could say something like this to you … never … You 're in space ?

Oh… That makes more sense. I thought you were referring to what she said in the Micro - Macro game topic

1 Like

it is such a lot the meme posts these days ,I didn’t even realized this one, :grin: man…

Ssshhhhhh! :relieved:

Does anyone know where this gif comes from?

:3

Some old LPTV if I remember correctly, it was a cut scene.

1 Like