[insert totally nifty topic here]

We couldn’t? I didn’t remember that. But even on the main site there doesn’t seem to be an option to change it, yet at least.

Have you tried logging in and out of the forum @evooba ? Maybe that will sync your name.

i got theearlywalker and went to acc/manage acc/clicked on the line the name is displayed and saved it after at the bottom of the window…now I am back at The_early_walker!!!

@the_termin8r I did yeah, multiple times.

@The_early_walker I’ve already changed my name there too.

no success obviously…

Thanks, (nibbles on cookie) man these are awesome! Thanks for thghifhjffjirvjydd (snaps @amitrish’s neck) -.-

:3 (gives @anngelenee cookies) hi :3

1 Like

I was browsing the official Discord forum just now and there’s a new feature where you (forum staff) can add a icon on top of the profile icon if they’re in a certain group. This would be a lot easier to see who’s an LPU member, since there’s already an LPU group

Also, there’s a Discourse app in the works

2 Likes

Got access to the app. It’s not quite what I expected, but it’s better than nothing. It notifies you of stuff, but viewing the forum is just a Safari window of the mobile site

aww thanks! (takes cookies and hide in the corner) :3

Don’t hide D;

Earlier today I failed hard. Some of my rc parts arrived and on the delivery sticker it had a company logo that said “sdn” and I was saying to myself that I’d never heard of them but the logo looked very familiar. I then turned it upside down to find that it said “ups” :joy:

facepalm

ups…hahaha lmao :joy:

In my defense it was printed upside down relative to the rest of the label.

no need of defense…I laugh wizh you…this is sooo familiar to me…:slight_smile:

This is the tag:

kinda upside-down… yes… I see the fact

Lol, if I were you I probably wouldn’t have figured it out :stuck_out_tongue:

I only realized it because the small text next to it was upside down, and then I saw a faintly printed, bigger one on the back of the sticker sheet thing because it came in not on the envelope because it was more of a receipt.

I’m too shy :joy:

(cough) sorry I don’t understand dork

It’s ok @anngelenee, I was shy once before I met the bunnies. You should join us, the purple people. Talk to @jFar920 about an application.