[insert totally nifty topic here]

Heat wave is over for us thankfully but I can’t say I’m happy (I can’t wait for Sunday though :smiley: )

Don’t let it confuse you btw, it doesn’t drop below 30 at night.

Well this is the weather apparently for today. It is a lot better than it was in the weekend and on Monday [rain].

It’s nice and gloomy today with a bit of drizzle. It’s a tiny bit humid but that’s about it.

On another note, last night I somehow walked face first into the bathroom door frame (the bathroom door is at 90 degrees to my bedroom door). It was dark and I miscalculated the position of the door :laughing:

I just finished college and as present my parents bought me a mini Quadrocopter. It’s quite tricky to control in tight spaces.

On another note there is a new badge for replying to a post through email. Lets see what happens when I get the email for this post…

Wait, you can reply via email?

Apparently. I think it has been a feature but I never tried it.

So, this happened.

The whole case was a joke. It’s like LP taking TFK to court because the bridge of Faint is the same as the bridge of War of change

It wouldn’t stand. It’s not the same, 2 notes are different and so is the pattern they’re played. I also believe the tuning is not the same as well.

Americans are a funny bunch when it comes to taking people to court :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s even funnier when you guys try to pronounce English words. Like ‘Buckingham’. You guys put extra emphasis on the ‘ham’ part. Or when you pronounce the second w in Warwick :stuck_out_tongue:

Isn’t that normal? It’s not just Americans, accents vary. Not every person is good at speaking, especially a language that’s not their own.

But Americas speak English and most should know it. The English are hopeless at German words. I bet Germans all do a face palm when somebody says Frankenstein or Einstein with an ‘s’ as opposed to a ‘sh’.

They do, so do the Australians. Both have different accents and ways of pronouncing some words. German is the same, different accents all over.

It’s understandable even for people that English is their 1st language to pronounce some stuff differently or “wrong”.

This is the best scream in the history of anything. It sounds like a deflating chicken :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Reading all posts in One ( only creepy Connection on mobile :grin:)
Miss you guys :blush:
Think I’ve To Buy new notebook SOON! :sunglasses:
Have a nice and relaxed Day everybody

I was just air drumming and I accidentally punched myself in the nose and then the left eye in one swipe :joy:

Someone was flying a drone above my house just now. Was interesting to watch, they seem fun!

Was it a full sized one like they use to film tv shows and sport or just a toy? Because my one that I got yesterday is a bit tricky.

No, the real deal. The huge ones that are crazy expensive.

They flew it around a bit and then let it rest for a while in one spot and then took it down. Battery was dying :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nifty 2000th Post here is Mine :point_up: