[insert totally nifty topic here]

Are anyone else’s notifications broken again?

@the_termin8r decide what avatar you want to have tonight! :joy: you’re confusing me! :joy:

1 Like

LOL. I only swapped between 2 in a matter of a min or so.

1 Like

The exact minute I was on line replying to you/reading posts :joy: and was like “who I’m talking to?” :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I think my (not so) secret Santa gifts were amazing this year!

7 Likes

It’s a family tradition to open our presents on Xmas eve. This year I got a Lego set from my sister and a new mini Bosch from my parents, because my old one died earlier this year and I also got Banshee’s electronics.

• 42077 Rally car
  • 1005 pieces
  • 2h 56m build time
  • ~7 pieces / min

It’s got hand-of-god steering (the gear on the roof), working suspension, a diff, moving V6 and opening doors, bonnet and boot. I have to admit though, although this is a good set, they hired a lazy designer on this one, it cuts quite a few corners (lots of room for improvement), has a chassis that is very similar to the LMP car I got a few years ago and lacks power functions.

My sister got me the car, meanwhile, I gave her this. :joy: :joy: :joy:

And then I gave her her actual presents. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Nice gifts!! :grin:

1 Like

Cool gifts. We know you didnt give your sister anything. There are no pictures. That was mean. Where is the Christmas spirit?
Also, can you please scan that IOU message and share the same in PDF format with me. I need to give this to a number of people. It will come in handy. :wink:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone.

5 Likes

I gave her 2 Panic At The Disco CDs, my parents would have murdered me otherwise. I’m not that kind of troll.

I would, except I don’t know where it went, she might have binned it. lol

2 Likes

The best gift from my brother…

20181224_200910

7 Likes

@anngelenee Why do you guys have things that make me find and buy them? This is beautiful.

Also, I was taking the year end news quizzes and seems some writer had his/her fun with the witty remarks.

Screenshot_20181226-175404~2

4 Likes

So…has anyone seen the preview for ‘Us’ yet? What they did to the song, ‘I got five on it’ is so creepy. I know for sure I wouldn’t be able to watch the movie but that song… as much as I want to listen to it over and over again… I fear I will give myself nightmares ;-;

1 Like

Yes! You need to have that! Unicorns are magica! :smile::unicorn:

My brother asked me what I want on Christmas besides new Bentley with golden wheels :joy: So i said I want a pony…

3 Likes

You make me sick. :joy:

1 Like

He was joking about Bentley but anyway, hey! I didn’t get anything what I want…something is clearly wrong with him! :joy:

2 Likes

It’s not the Bentley, it’s the golden wheels. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

I know, but I move a lot (house-wise) and thus I do not buy such things. It is easier to move that ways. Someday. Till then I will watch you guys buy good things and make notes.

1 Like

Best pair of videos I’ve seen all year. :joy:

1 Like

I just watched Netflix’s interactive Black Mirror: Bandersnatch and I am seriously worried what is going on. So I searched for reviews and this one is very close to my experience.

Just noticed this in my notifications. Wonder if it’s happened to anyone else recently.

1 Like