[insert totally nifty topic here]

Oops accidentally:

1 Like

And I have a really serious question!!!

What’s that icon at the far right??? (I’ve seen it many times !!!)

Which icon where?

This

@georkost It’s because my phone is dual SIM Card:

I had the option to have dual SIM Card or one SIM Card with an SD Card, I chose the latter obviously:

2 Likes

@the_termin8r Are you implying that the internet in @theearlywalker’s country is :shit:?

3 Likes

Lol- depends on where you are but be calm, it isn’t that bad - as you see in my online-activities … :stuck_out_tongue:

But @theearlywalker you always complain that the discord always has connection problem.

Oh! Ok! Mine is dual too but I use the second slot for sd so I haven’t seen this sign :slight_smile: Thank you for the information :slight_smile:

@georkost You didn’t read correctly. I used the second slot for SD as well (but the sign still appears; this sign doesn’t work when I click on it).

I found this option at the settings menu…maybe you could disable it …

This might be just the service itself… sometimes it lags on my side back home (500MB/s WIFI)

I don’t see the option anywhere:

Could it be in the display menu??

OMG it works:

1 Like

Yay!!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

The hotel certainly is. Also McDonald’s only give you 3h free over their entire network. Honestly there’s been a serious disturbance in the force. The country appears to have started going down hill since last I was here.

2 Likes

Lol. It works on mine. Check my speed. On the top left of my screenshot…

2 Likes

Looks like we’ve got new badges. Seems I got one of them 2 years ago and the other a year ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, I got another gold.

4 Likes

Wow, I’ve been gone for pretty much the whole summer :sob: But it’s not anything to do with Linkin Park or Chester’s passing. I was super depressed this summer, as happens to lots of teens these days, and basically stopped listening to music. Even Linkin Park. Music wasn’t helping me (other than one amazing album) and so I kinda became the biggest piece of crap ever and watched Netflix all the time.
Not gonna lie though, I’ve been watching a lot of musicals lately. Like I watched Book Of Mormon, Newsies, West Side Story, and The Phantom Of The Opera.
I am in a much better place now thanks to some awesome friends of mine. And I hope I can find a place in my heart for Linkin Park again. Because their music is amazing. But music doesn’t impact me the same way anymore, I least not now.
Anyway, I missed all of you! Again, sorry for my absence (although I bet no one cared a whole lot :nerd_face:), but it wasn’t what I needed at that moment in my life. Hope I can start reviews again soon as well, I miss doing them. And again, it’s nice to be back.

2 Likes