Im so profoundly affected.... I'm so sorry his fans couldnt help him the way he helped us

I’m so very heart broken… the life trauma’s I went through… His voice was my voice… he validated me… the whole band did… but his scream was my scream… I don’t think Id be here now if it wasn’t for being able to get strong… and I was able to do that listening to his music. Whenever I felt Weak… I’d Slip my LP cd in… and somehow I felt I was able to get through another day… because somewhere out there someone understood me… I became strong and able to fight and not give up… because of their gift to the world. Thank You Chester Bennington… You meant a lot to me… as for the rest of the legend that is Linkin Park… stay healthy… and love yourselves… I don’t think I can take losing another one of you… RIP Chester… I hope you have found peace… You were tossed along this changing world like a small boat in a storm… too sad and confused to realize… the Legacy you formed. You will never be forgotten… Today I am NUMB.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rest in peace Chester