I'm just wondering what is everyone favorite album from linkin park

All of their music sound so good but sometime you just have to choose what is your favorite.:grinning:

My fave today is The Hunting Party. Because it explains my emotions for the day.

1 Like

@silentstagepunk really that nice because sometime i be doing that to no lie about it.

i canā€™t pick permanent favorites with either of my fave bands. iā€™m just that way lol.

@silentstagepunk Yeah I understand what your saying their music is good and you just canā€™t pick because of it. Well as long as you are happy with the music you like.

i am happy :smile:
how has your day been? @coolcat96

@silentstagepunk Iā€™m doing find just chilling and listening to music will it is Linkin park. and other music.
but im listen to their old music though i donā€™t know if you heard it before but they are good in my opinion. I can name one if you want to know, :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Meteora
  2. Hybrid Theory
  3. Minutes to Midnight
  4. The Hunting Party
  5. Living Things
  6. A Thousand Suns
3 Likes

@pnthr wow that lot that you love have you ever heard of their older music that they sing not hybrid theory but they are old if you want me to name one i could as well.

Pā€¦S those are my favorite album to especially Hybrid Theory and Meteora. :blush:

2 Likes

For me, itā€™s an odd order. Again, I say check out my thread for my opinions on each album. Itā€™s a very in depth look at how I feel about every record the band has released. I will say though, even though I gave Meteora a higher rating than Minutes To Midnight, I like Minutes To Midnight a bit better than Meteora. Iā€™ll give you the brief rundown though of my list.

1. The Hunting Party
  2. A Thousand Suns
  3. Minutes To Midnight
  4. Meteora
  5. Hybrid Theory
  6. Living Things
    This list will probably change when the new record comes out, unless I hate it more than I hate Living Things. Then it would just be added to the bottom.
1 Like

@Im_Normal

Reason I love hybrid theory is because it has rap and rock together and that it is awesome to me in opinion. That i was young when i heard their music. I just love it is my childhood rock music.

Next reason is I love meteora album and that I enjoy it because i Love listening to numb, and I love the other music at well.

final reason I like minutes to midnight to but I have to see if i like the other album to i know that i will because i just grew up loving LP. Thatā€™s me. :grin:

1 Like

Okay, what do you consider as their ā€˜older musicā€™?

@silentstagepunk I donā€™t know if you heard it but it kind of a little story well one day I was listening to their music and one day I find their older music that they have sung before. When they were younger. and new members. In the older years. But when I hear the music that they sung it sound so weird to me because at first i did not like it and I turn it off because it just sounded weird. I never thought that I hate a song. But then a few days later I came back to listen to songs and just give it another try without turning it"""""""

off so then few day later I felt in love with the music i dont know if you like it but in my opinion it is a really good music. I with name three that I so love by them.

1. Part of me
  2. and one
  3. she couldnā€™t

i just love these three other i know but it will try time to type it down but these three are my favorite:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm. i like the music Iā€™ve heard by themā€¦ Not sure what youā€™re referring
to though.

1 Like

you could find them on youtube if you donā€™t heard them before because was listen to hybrid theory and i just came across to this musics it was weird.

Maybe i have like what were the titles?

your talking about the name of the songs I have mention

i see that you have three mentioned up there ^^ didnā€™t take the time to scroll whoops
i know and love those songs :grin:

ok i know right the music sound so good i really donā€™t know why it did not come out it is really good music

1 Like