I'm a new member, and have a quick question

My teenage son LOOOOVES Linkin Park - and I’m a huge fan too. He’s been bugging me forever to see LP (and he’s tired of me taking him to see old guys …Judas Priest, Whitesnake, Scorpions to name a few… lol )

Anyways, I joined LP Underground yesterday, with one of the primary perks being the Presale Code for Chicago tickets (Tinley Park actually).

I would have thought I would have received it by now, as tickets go on sale on Monday:

LPU11 Pass indicated:
Chances for Meet & Greets at Linkin Park concerts
Access to concert Presale Tickets and Best Seats for LPU

So from past history, how does this typically work out.

Looking forward to any input - and more importantly - REALLY looking forward to the new album and tour.

Hi! Basically, scroll through the tour dates on the main page of LPU, and look for the Chicago date. You should have 2 links you can click on IF there is presale already. If not, you should at least have the Meet and Greet link. Click it, and you should be able to RSVP for the meet and greet. People are chosen at random for these and your chances depend on the amount of people that entered for it. I honestly have no clue how many get picked and I’m actually trying to figure that out myself :stuck_out_tongue: As for the presale, just wait a bit or do what I said and look in the tour dates!

Good luck!

Thanks a million for the head’s up! [biggrin]

[quote=Hillarie]Hi! Basically, scroll through the tour dates on the main page of LPU, and look for the Chicago date. You should have 2 links you can click on IF there is presale already. If not, you should at least have the Meet and Greet link. Click it, and you should be able to RSVP for the meet and greet. People are chosen at random for these and your chances depend on the amount of people that entered for it. I honestly have no clue how many get picked and I’m actually trying to figure that out myself :stuck_out_tongue: As for the presale, just wait a bit or do what I said and look in the tour dates!

Good luck![/quote]

thanks for the heads up! same boat but no kid (rather a younger bro) and in philly ha

If you have not received your laminate and lanyard before the show, please bring along your identification card for Early Access/Meet & Greet/LPU Summit and etc etc whatever you signed up for.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]If you have not received your laminate and lanyard before the show, please bring along your identification card for Early Access/Meet & Greet/LPU Summit and etc etc whatever you signed up for.
[/quote]