If there was a Linkin Park game show

If there was a LP game show, which of these catogries would you master in?

Lyrics: Test you memory with these tests where you have to fill in the lyrics, identify songs by their lyrics, and correct lyrics. Spanding from Xero to Dead By Sunrise lyrics.

Trivia: Simple enough, get asked questions about Linkin Park members, Identify which facts are fact or fake, and which fact belongs to which member.

Miscellaneous: These questions are different than the trivia questions, you have to name songs that Linkin Park have collaborated in, movies band members have been in, written music for, or had their music used in, as well as remixes, covers they have done and other “Did you know” and random based questions.

Personally, I would do well in the Lyrics portion of the game show, how about you?

I like this question! i agree, i would do best in the lyrics :slight_smile:

Miscellaneous, because that seems like more fun =P

I would probably have a fair share of knowledge in all categories. But Astat would beat me xD

I think i would have a good chance :smiley: but woco21 would beat me

[quote=Cesar G]If there was a LP game show, which of these catogries would you master in?

Lyrics: Test you memory with these tests where you have to fill in the lyrics, identify songs by their lyrics, and correct lyrics. Spanding from Xero to Dead By Sunrise lyrics.

Trivia: Simple enough, get asked questions about Linkin Park members, Identify which facts are fact or fake, and which fact belongs to which member.

Miscellaneous: These questions are different than the trivia questions, you have to name songs that Linkin Park have collaborated in, movies band members have been in, written music for, or had their music used in, as well as remixes, covers they have done and other “Did you know” and random based questions.

Personally, I would do well in the Lyrics portion of the game show, how about you?[/quote]

I would pretty much do great in all the catagories, not even joking lol. I must admit though, a gameshow based on a band sure is a unique idea.

[quote=Ryan Voight]
I would pretty much do great in all the catagories, not even joking lol. I must admit though, a gameshow based on a band sure is a unique idea.[/quote]

Ohh it is pretty unique, me and my friends used to play this in our obsessed 5th grade years during lunch, and we would just play it in a Family Fued/Jeoperady based platform. It is all sorts of fun when you gather a whole bunch of LP fans and when a person gets an easy question wrong, it’s so funny when you tease them that they are not a TRUE Linkin Park fan.

LYRICS!

Probably the trivia section

oh im so ashamed
i always say im so obsessed
yet i wouldnt be able to master any of these categories

but i think im best @ lyrics!
since i always sing along and i do remember a lot of lyrics

I think lyrics would be my forte. The miscellaneous section would probably be the most interesting to watch though… think of all the things we’d learn about the band members :slight_smile: