I miss you so much Chester

Welcome new soldier @MikeChester ! English please, so we can talk to each other… :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, but my English is not so good. :blush::hugs:and thank you for that welcome​:blush::hugs:

3 Likes

Heey! no worries!it’s not my native language either… :sweat_smile: but it’s the most understandable here… :wink: hope you’ll enjoy stay on forum! :blush: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Wo kommst du Denn her aus welchem Land? Wenn ich fragen darf.

Sorry, I don’t understand…is it German, right? I’m Italian… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s the link to a german topic…maybe it could be of use…

2 Likes

Yes it is german

1 Like

Understood… there are some German users here… :thinking: @theearlywalker @zinler @OneMoreLight2017
If you browse a little around you can talk with them… :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome to the LPU :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @MikeChester welcome you on board

Ich konnte echt auch schlecht Englisch am Anfang hier, mittlerweile gehts… aber der Code of Conduct schreibt Englisch als Forums Sprache vor, nimm Dir Google translator zur Hilfe. Die Soldiers hier sind alle sehr nett und hilfsbereit, wenn Du das @ vor einen Namen setzt kriegt derjenige eine meldung und tauch dann bestenfalls auf, wenn Du Fragen hast, tag mich, @OneMoreLight2017 oder @zinler, wie @Lpfan61 schon gesagt hast. Um in Kontakt zu kommen, empfiehlt sich die Games Section, alles einfache Spiele bei denen Du die Leute kennenlernen kannst! Und jetzt viel Spass und Willkommen in der LPfamily

Translation: just explained how a tag works, that the game section is best for getting in contact, welcomed the new soldier, agreed with @lpfan61 that it’s best to tag onemoreLight2017 or zinler or me in case and that my english was worse than now when I joined and that we are a nice bunch :blush:

7 Likes

I miss Chester too welcome to Lpunderground :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

This saved me! :joy: Or I’d die understanding it! Lol

Well @MikeChester welcome to forums. Hope you have great time in here. Just stick to the rules and throw around kindness and love like confetti! :smiley::tada::confetti_ball::sparkles::gift:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum where there is not return jk join us in the fun :slight_smile:

Btw I don’t speak German, but I understood it almost all the paragraph before see the translation.

1 Like

Cool :facepunch::joy::hugs: werde trotzdem auf Englisch schreiben. Man gab mir den Tipp dass, das besser ist

Lol- but why don’t you follow these hints then?

1 Like

My phone is broken so I got a new and their was no English in it

2 Likes

Loool - I already love your humor :joy: btw. to not confuse it: ya female or male?

1 Like

See @the_termin8r this is how you avoid confusion. Just ask the person about his or her sex

4 Likes

Iam a Female Person and you? Thank you

1 Like