I miss you so much Chester

Loool - I already love your humor :joy: btw. to not confuse it: ya female or male?

1 Like

See @the_termin8r this is how you avoid confusion. Just ask the person about his or her sex

4 Likes

Iam a Female Person and you? Thank you

1 Like

Female too :+1:t2: and I started to asked this now from the begin of a conversation since it happened several times that I thought I talked to a female while it was a male and the other way round! :joy:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll never forget when that news broke. I was at work, and got a message from someone I worked with on AltWire that TMZ was reporting Chester had passed. Never in a million years did I think this would happen. July 20th was supposed to be a happy day, as Talking To Myselfā€™s video had just come out hours prior. Instead, we lost one of the most talented vocalists that modern rock had ever seen. Miss him, his voice, his humor, and his personality every day.

5 Likes

Hey Guys iā€™m new Here!!! I miss Chester too, it is still hard to accept that he is gone. Btw Iā€™m from Munich!!!

2 Likes

Welcome soilder and I miss him too still in disbelief he is gone

2 Likes

Hi! Maybe you could Help me a Bit because as I said Im new Here. If I am not a member of the LPU then I dont have to pay anything right?

1 Like

If youā€™re asking if you have to pay to be here itā€™s a no

1 Like

OK cool! And another question ist, as I created an account they asked if I am a member of the LPU and I said No. But then they asked since when I am a LPU member( Something Like LPU 1, LPU 2, and so on) which was kinda Strangeā€¦

1 Like

Welcome new soldier! :sun_with_face: The questions are standard, just donā€™t mind it or pick a random oneā€¦

1 Like

OK thanks a lot for your help!!!

2 Likes

No worries! Glad to be of help! enjoy your time here! :blush: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU!

1 Like

Welcome new solder i hope you have a good time.

1 Like

Thanks a lot you Guys!!!

2 Likes

Hi roomā€¦Hope all wellā€¦this is my very 1st post in THIS room. I just joined about 3 or 4 days ago and I started my first post with something like, ā€œ newbie here, blah blah blah ā€œā€¦lolā€¦
Thereā€™s just no describing Chesterā€™s voice as anything less then surrealā€¦one cannot categorize his voice, itā€™s just insanely magnificentā€¦!!..gotta go take care of something, be back real soonā€¦Peace, Mark from New Yorkā€¦

1 Like

Ok Iā€™m back babyā€¦!!..and better then everā€¦!!!..ok, Iā€™m kidding. As I mentioned in one of my other posts, the album One More Light has me soooooo addicted, NOT that I wasnā€™t before, but as soon as I get into my car, it goes on. I can have a 2,3 hour drive somewhere and Iā€™ll just crank it as loud as possible, sing along as loud as I can ( thank God Iā€™m aloneā€¦!!..lol )
and just listen to it over and over and over and over, and it just keeps getting better & betterā€¦!!..
YO CHESTER,
I KNOWā€¦NOT HOPE THAT YOU KNOWā€¦ I KNOW, WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR MISSED BROTHER, AND THERE WILL ONLY EVER BE ONE CHESTER Bā€¦
R.I.P. BROTHERā€¦WE LOVE YOUā€¦!!

2 Likes

OK, so I logged out & in like 67,000,765 times and my ā€œprofileā€ is on my profile page, BUT WHY when I post anything, there is just a big ole ā€œMā€ in a green circle next to me, the poster, haaa has haa Mark made a funny, I called myself a ā€œPosterā€, but Iā€™m really not a poster, as in a giant picture of something you like, like a giant Chester poster, that would be frkn awesomeā€¦!!..but no, I mean Iā€™m a ā€œposterā€ such as a person who types something and hit ā€œReplyā€ and WALLAHā€¦!!..it POSTSā€¦!!!..holy cow pies, did I really just take up a whole page typing about the differences between a ā€œposterā€ AND a ā€œposterā€ā€¦???..WOAHHHHā€¦WTF dudeā€¦wtfā€¦