I’m new here family doesn’t understand

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Welcome ! :slightly_smiling_face:

LP has developped a special connection with their fans and maybe it’s why they don’t understand you about Chester.

Don’t worry, the LP Family understand it, so you’re not alone.

Enjoy your time here. :wink:

2 Likes

I think Mike said it best.

“Grief is a non-linear process. It doesn’t have ‘stages’ that go in order, it has phases that come and go at random. Some people are having sad days, others are having good days, others are having angry days…add the constant stress and fear of things like the news cycle, and you’ve got some exceptional chaos on your hands! So I’ve tried to make it a point to share how I’m doing, mostly on Instagram and sometimes Twitter, especially when I feel like I’m making progress. Coping with the end of this chapter is obviously devastating, but at the same time, it’s also the beginning of the next story.”

Welcome to our family!

2 Likes

hey, welcome. We are friendly lot and we understand. so come and join us :slight_smile:

Welcome! :smile:

Welcome and yes lp have a wonderful Connection to there fan’s and chester mean the world to me and we understand what you going through.

Thanks so much

I understand my family thinks that I am stupid for following my dream of music and they think I waste to much time lasting to music and I spend to much time writing music but that’s who i am so why so I give up my dream

Thank so for dies so trully Words❤
Pleas exscusmie for my bad englisch IT not easy
For Mi
Thank you
Ivana _Hagen _germany

1 Like

This translater IT not good
I must better learn :eyes:so sorry for misunderstud

Please don’t give up

Thank you you just made my day from :sob:To this​:blush:

Sorry about that a meant to say happy

Yes, it is definitely tough when people don’t understand. To people who didn’t listen to the music, they can’t know how it is to connect with the words Chester vocalized in his music. The pain, the anger, the sorrow. This is why I relate to their music so much. I like you too was devastated because this is a man who I did meet and influenced me from my teen years.

Everyone has different coping mechanisms. Just breathe, know that there are people who love you, and let love conquer all. Life can be beautiful, but can be painful also. It is the journey of every human being. To experience pain, pleasure, happiness and sadness, its all part of the learning experience.

1 Like

Thanks so much

1 Like

your welcome

Ok I well I keep writing my songs even of my family thinks is stupid thank you guys for being here I am I think of you as my family as well

Yeah we are family

1 Like

And I am greatful for that