I don't draw - but still

Hi there!

As the tittle mention it, I don’t draw. I think I was sick, the day they gave the drawing gift… :stuck_out_tongue:

But I modify already existing images. I do recognize the work of the artist who created those images. I write their names right under my creations, as a copyright for their original images. :slight_smile:

here are some of my recents photoshop moments:

Originaly Perfume Harvester by asuka111

Originaly Windmills ans the Willow by Jaime Ibarra

Originaly Winter Woman by GraySapphire

Originaly Spring’s soft light by chymere

Originaly Mhiet’e by Lauren K. Cannon

Originaly Hollow Where We Wandered by Cynthia Sheppard

Originaly Abraaolucas by Supergirl

And… I dance! I dance since I’m 8 years old. I finished last year, dance study, and had a solo to build up with some restrictions. Here it is :slight_smile:

Now I’m done :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome stuff :slight_smile:
I love photoshopping and you’re really talented. Love it. :slight_smile:

really awesome!!!
I’m talented in drawing, but photoshop is too complicated for me…
I agree: you’re very talented in photoshopping!

oh wow, did u do this D;

you are good

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes, I did them. I start with an image (like for the first one: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2007/355/5/a/Perfume_Harvester_by_asuka111.jpg )

I take some images called “Lights” or “C4D”, add some of my own effetcs, play with the colors, until I like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

simply BEAUTIFUL !

They look awesome! :slight_smile:

Pretty amazing!

Thank yo all :slight_smile:

A friend of mine is trying to teach me how to draw. (Actually he gave me a book who has exercises) But I got stuck on that apple that I can’t draw as I would like, so I got angry and opened the computer :stuck_out_tongue:

There was that image… “Close to yooou” by andrahilde. I’ve been having it in my computer for a long time. Love the image, but I never knew what to do with it. And with St-Valentin, the flowers I received (or the note attached to them) gave me the inspiration I needed. :slight_smile:

I named it “Be my strength, I’ll be your wings”

I think next time, I’ll look for LP pics. It could be cool :slight_smile:

This is great work! You’re very talented :smiley: