I cheated!

The album is too f******** good guys, its so amazing it brings tears to my eyes. It’s a masterpiece. I always find myself thinking about the gravity of such art work. It’s as revolutionary as Revolver by The Beatles, and that’s supposedly the best album in the history of music.

It’s amazing, that’s all I can say. You will be blown away. I love this album and it is my favorite LP album. I am a die hard fan for probably half of my life and my favorite album was Meteora even though I freaking loved ATS with all my heart I still couldn’t love anything else more than Meteora, but this is it. This album is LP at its best. God I love this band, the nostalgia i’m feeling is too much I had to share with u guys. You wil love it too.

Now back to replay, for the 10th time in a row!!!

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater

Haha, i know, shame on me. But I don’t have any friends that like LP so I couldn’t do the listening party Mike told us to do :confused:
No worries though, my copy is pre-ordered!

I was at the Listening Party on Friday and I’m going tomorrow, so I know your tears cause I had them too, haha. But there are TONS of Listening Parties going around! Mine is with people I’ve only known for a month via internet and a few hours at HOB. You can still celebrate :slight_smile:

I’m sticked to the challenge :smiley:

Me too!! I just finished my exams and am now on holidays and I was like, what’s the best way to start my holidays off? :stuck_out_tongue: hehe
I’m up to Castle of Glass!
I actually started crying during the first 2 tracks!! hahah I’m so proud of them!
This album is AMAZING! My emotions are so mixed up right now haha
They’ve done it again!

At the listening party friday… man the first two tracks I had MAJOR goosebumps like i’ve never had before. I almost burst into tears, but didn’t haha!

You guys are driving me crazy with your descriptions and emotions! I made a promise to myself to listen to it on release day, which is still a week away in the UK. But wow, I guess I have a lot to look forward to. I’m so excited!

I gave in when iTunes messed up:-) the album is simply amazing. top 3 for me(kinda hard to beat HT and Meteroa). When mike started rapping at the begining of the first song i got goose bumps, goose bumps that stayed with me through out the album.

I like the title of ur post … :smiley:

Shame on you :stuck_out_tongue:

I gonna wait 'til friday, ain’t that long anyway.
But all the good reviews keep making me more tuned for Living Things ?

omg, I’m a bit jealous that you already heard it! :wink: I’m so excited! Can’t wait to hear Living Things, but I have to wait till friday :confused:

cheater :slight_smile:

The album is very very good. It does not however knock out Hybrid Theory and Meteora and nothing ever will. ATS was a step in the right direction, a much better change over from Minutes to Midnight, and now this album is a full 360 and a completed transformation of LP, and it is better to me then ATS for sure. Great album, too soft over all, too short overall, and chester takes too much of a back seat on the album for me, but Mike is at the top of his game. Great album, but if you were a fan since 1999 and grew up on HT and Meteora, I dont think any album will ever top those two, but I must admit, this one is getting much closer then the last two albums. Great sound, experirmental still, strong lyrics, great rap, and mike singing is awesome too.

[quote=Trinity]The album is very very good. It does not however knock out Hybrid Theory and Meteora and nothing ever will. ATS was a step in the right direction, a much better change over from Minutes to Midnight, and now this album is a full 360 and a completed transformation of LP, and it is better to me then ATS for sure. Great album, too soft over all, too short overall, and chester takes too much of a back seat on the album for me, but Mike is at the top of his game. Great album, but if you were a fan since 1999 and grew up on HT and Meteora, I dont think any album will ever top those two, but I must admit, this one is getting much closer then the last two albums. Great sound, experirmental still, strong lyrics, great rap, and mike singing is awesome too.

This album is Amazing, outdid the last two albums big time!