How Long did you wait until your lpu Package arrived?

Hi im waiting since a Few Weeks for my Package and i just wandet to Know if there other lpuers out there who have the Same Problem like me :stuck_out_tongue:

It takes 2-3 weeks but it also depends on where you live. When did your package ship Jessi?

Next time try using the search optionā€¦

In example here

Well I havent got mine yet but just be patient :DD

1-2 month

I have just received my LPU package yesterday 01/21/12 after waiting for almost two months. I made my order on 11/27/11. Soā€¦ wait a little bit, itā€™ll arrive at any time !!! =)

[quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I have just received my LPU package yesterday 01/21/12 after waiting for almost two months. I made my order on 11/27/11. Soā€¦ wait a little bit, itā€™ll arrive at any time !!! =)

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Ignacio Bennington Arg!]I have just received my LPU package yesterday 01/21/12 after waiting for almost two months. I made my order on 11/27/11. Soā€¦ wait a little bit, itā€™ll arrive at any time !!! =)

I waited over a month :slight_smile:

I orderd mine when i became a member on the 16th of last month, i live in michigan so i knew it would probly take up to 2 weeks so i didnā€™t think of much till the day i thought it was sapost to come it didnā€™t. At the time I didnt know Ready didnt mean it was shipped, when it ment fufilled it was shipped so a week aftter it was sapost to come. I went to ground (CTL)sent two message and also called the company i was told they were backed up on orders since New Yrs and eve and just got sum in, now i undetstood i orderd the package at a bad time cause of the halidays but a week later i was getting pissed and my mom who bought with her credit card she was threating to cancel the order. And i was rly worried then until about a few days after i called the company in Cali my order finnally said fufilled, i was so happy now then it took another week then i became rly nervous again. That next sun the 8th i finnally got it and i couldnā€™t be more relieved and excited, I right away prepared to make my video ik for sure now i dont think my parents will ever let me buy anything on here again, cause this seems to always happen to me when i order sumthin online but im not going to give up. I will try again once tickets go on early purchace and see i can regesture for meet and greet here where i live, that should be enough time for my parents to cool off lolā€¦

about a month

I ordered mine the start on the month and I got it just last week and I lie in Australia [surprised] I wasnā€™t expecting it for another few weeks.

I live in Indonesia, and I waited for around two months.

Mine took twelve days. I bought it the first of the year, and received it on the 12th. But I realize this doesnā€™t seem to be the norm.

If it is anything like the last one (and it already seems as such) it takes too long. I donā€™t understand the hold-up, but apparently there is especially for those of us living overseas. I purchased mine on 16Nov2011ā€¦ supposedly it shipped on 15Dec2011 and it is now 24Jan2012 here in Japanā€¦ nothing yet! Would have been nice to be notified when the order was ā€œfulfilledā€, which is standard in the majority of companies you purchase from on-line. Unfortunately, we all have to be patient (T_T). Good luck!

Hopefully LP goes with a different company who doesnā€™t take 1 month from the time I bought the item to ship itā€¦ in and of itself, lame!

Very respectfully,
āˆžJAL

I waited my first one about two months and it didnā€™t came so I contacted LPUHQ and they send me a new one in two weeks ago and it came in tuesday :smiley:

Iā€™ve received my other LPU shopping order which was shipped later than my LPU 11 wasā€¦

2 1/2 Weeks [biggrin]

Made the order on 1/07/2012, its been shipped on 1/11/2012
Havenā€™t received it yet on 1/27/2012.

Also the Tracking # is empety
I just hope its gonna be there soon :slight_smile:

EDIT: Iā€™m from The Netherlands BTW

[quote=JAL]Hopefully LP goes with a different company who doesnā€™t take 1 month from the time I bought the item to ship itā€¦ in and of itself, lame!

Very respectfully,
?JAL[/quote]

LP did switch from TopSpin to Ground(ctrl) for that very reason. TopSpin was taking way too long to replenish orders and get them shipped. (I for one am still waiting on my LPUX package) The time it takes from the time you place the order until it is shipped from the warehouse all depends on their current inventory. All companies are like that. Ground(ctrl) I presume did get an estimated number as far as what to expect for orders however sometimes we as LPU members flood the system with orders and for whatever reason beyond anyoneā€™s control, they ran out of select items. The time that is quoted for expected delivery is from the time the order was fulfilled (aka: shipped) until it reaches your door; NOT the time from the moment you hit the ā€œsubmitā€ button for the order til it reaches your door.

Also for International members, the postal service may hold it until you pay the customs fees (if applicable) which LPU nor Ground(ctrl) are responsible for nor do they have any control over that.

Also, another reason why it takes longer to get the items to the warehouseā€¦ they are special orders that are made in limited quantities so they do not have a lot over overstock once LPU 12 begins. So to keep that from happening they only make what they needā€¦ and it takes time to make the items then ship it to the warehouse, then assemble the orders.

Please just try to continue to be patient. LPU HQ have selected the best company for the job, trust me I have been a member of the LPU since LPU 2 :slight_smile: