How is your country on the Olympic Games?

[quote=Hillarie]Canada is meant for the Winter Olympics. We kick ASS in the Winter Olympics. Summer is just not that epic for us.

With that said, the reffing on the USA vs Canada game was bs and I demand a redo.[/quote]

I would love to play curling but here in Brazil there isn’t any place for that. [lol]

We going ok,Lotta pressure on our swimmers, stayed up to watch hockey & basketball semis but we lost them. I think if you can make a final you going alright a medal is a bonus & a gold is epic. Go Aussies.[smile]

Australia …ugh -.-

Of course I’m happy if my country (Germany) wins medals. But honestly, it sucks when the press only wants to report about victories. The athletes, who “just” become 4th, 5th or 6th, are ignored very often. Or the press says, that they have fucked up. Idiots! I mean, hey it’s cool to be part of the olympics anyway, or not?

[quote=Leonardo Mazzarella][quote=Hillarie]Canada is meant for the Winter Olympics. We kick ASS in the Winter Olympics. Summer is just not that epic for us.

With that said, the reffing on the USA vs Canada game was bs and I demand a redo.[/quote]

I would love to play curling but here in Brazil there isn’t any place for that. [lol]
[/quote]

Curling is sorta fun, I curled a bit last year - Gotta have good balance though and the slider takes some getting used to :stuck_out_tongue:

Denmark has won 9, two which are gold. That’s two more than last time in Beijing, so I consider it a success. :wink:

France is great :smiley: we have won 31 medals :smiley: ( 10 gold, 9 silver and 12 Bronze )

Brazil… I’m losing my hopes :frowning:

South Africa (my country) finished way better than they did in Beijing.

3 Gold (2 in swimming, 1 in rowing)
2 Silver (1 swimming, 1 athletics)
1 Bronze (canoeing)

2ND!
Well done China