How far have you traveled for an LP concert, or M&G?

Ive only been to one concert! but it was awesome I went to Las Vegas and it took me about 4 or 5 hours to drive there :stuck_out_tongue:

Travelled to Germany, Cologne to be exact, in 2010 to see them cause I don’t think they’ll ever come back here any time soon :confused: But it was totally worth it. Best concert I’ve been to.

wow oO thats far!!!

well not that far. i guess 3-4h was the most long time because they always playing around here in germany.

But i thought about flying to Tokyo for the summit

Traveled 4000 km in car with some friends this summer - to catch 4 shows during the european summer tour. Stockholm, Leipzig, Oberursel and finally Hamburg including the LPU Summit event. That was one hell of a roadtrip :slight_smile:

Not very far about 50 mins into Munich :DD

WTF NICE MAN :smiley: I bet that was an effort!!

The most distance Ive traveled was from clearwater Florida to West Palm Beach xD. That was the show performed there for the 2004 projekt revolution tour :).

LOL, nah…it was about a 4 hour flight. Hardest part was that I went just for a day. Landed early in the morning 4-5am (germany time), went to the venue and stayed till doors opened and then after the concert I left and flew back to Greece xD

longest drive 4 hours to Summit Hamburg 2011 and 3 hours to Leipzig 2011 (with M&G)

I live in holland and went too LP @ Sonisphere UK, Paris and Munich are probably my most far. Munich is like 11/10 hours drive. (not to forget the 10 hours (minimum) wait at the gate) my record of waiting is 21 hours in bercy xD omfgggg it was SO cold

Once I travelled to a LP concert for 4 hours and the next day I travelled 8 hours to the LPU Summit! :stuck_out_tongue: Was fun!

I’m from Naples (South of Italy) and i travelled to Hamburg for the Summit! It was totally worth it, the best day of my life!!

So far, London UK (I’m from Belgium) by flight (it was cheaper than train lol) But I’m planning to travel further in the future after saving lots of money. I’m also planning to go to next European Summit if there will be one… [biggrin]

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]So far, London UK (I’m from Belgium) by flight (it was cheaper than train lol) But I’m planning to travel further in the future after saving lots of money. I’m also planning to go to next European Summit if there will be one… [biggrin]

[quote=SinisterNL]I live in holland and went too LP @ Sonisphere UK, Paris and Munich are probably my most far. Munich is like 11/10 hours drive. (not to forget the 10 hours (minimum) wait at the gate) my record of waiting is 21 hours in bercy xD omfgggg it was SO cold

4 hours to Stuttgart Open Air and it was awesome

i did the same (without stockholm, but with munich and arras). and will do the same for the next europ. tour, for sure that was an awesome roadtrip! :slight_smile:

i traveled 4 hours to the summit in Hamburg and a week later 4 hours to Munich :slight_smile:

From Russia to Chicago for LPU summit. About 14 hrs pure flight time. 24 hrs with stops.