How Badley do you want to M&G Linkin Park

How Much do you want to see linkin park in Honda Civic tour!!

Very badly for me, only cuz I am in the Reserves, and just received notification of mobilization to Kyrgizstan. That means the Honda civic tour will be the last one for me. What am I gonna do without linkin park for another 365 days?? I will just die if I don’t get the meet and greet!

THIS WOULD B A DREAM COME TRUE I’VE BEEN A FAN SINCE DAY ONE EVERY TIME I COULD HAVE HAD THE CHANCE FOR A CONCERT AND M&G I ALWAYS PUT SOMEONE ELSES WANTS BEFOR MINE NOW IT’S MY TURN TO GO FOR WAT I WANT THIS WILL B MY VERY FIRST CONCERT I SACRIFICED FRONT ROW SO MY SON WOULDN’T GET CROWDED SO THIS M&G WOULD MAKE UP FOR THAT GOD I HOPE TO GET THAT EMAIL…

It will be like dream come true. I am waiting for this moment all my life.

Words cannot describe…

i had one! One of my best days in Life!!!

I need this really bad! In 2004 when they first came to Brazil there was no such things as M&G, then in 2010 when they came ack I couldn’t afford the money for LPU. Now that they are coming back I feel like this is now or never… as the friend above said, words cannot describe. I really need to stand by Mike and see if I can grab some of his mind-blowing inspiration by osmosis… lol

i want to really badley