How About Chester with STP?

Okay… Let’s try to be civil. I know some people are gonna have some harsh feelings, but I’d like to hear the LPU community’s thoughts on Chester’s new gig as the frontman of Stone Temple Pilots. In my opinion, it’s just the beginning. There’s definitely room for improvement, but it’s a nice change of pace for STP without a massive change (besides the obvious change of frontman). I like it. It’s not the best it could be, but it’s only the beginning, like I said. And… Your turn!!!

I really didn’t listen to STP like at all before so I don’t really know how to compare.
However, I really like the music they have put out with Chester. They are not some of my absolute favorite songs, but I do enjoy them quite a bit. I love Chester’s voice in pretty much everything.

[quote=cheeseycat7]I really didn’t listen to STP like at all before so I don’t really know how to compare.
However, I really like the music they have put out with Chester. They are not some of my absolute favorite songs, but I do enjoy them quite a bit. I love Chester’s voice in pretty much everything.[/quote]

I listened to them sometimes. I’ve always liked 90’s rock and alternative music. Definitely really good stuff.

And, yeah… I have yet to hear a song with Chester on it where he sucked. lol