House of blues - setlist

AWESOME SETLIST!!! I hope we’ll be able to purchase the digital download off of LP’s website soon!

the variety is nice

Was nicholas cage really there??? cuz we have had the only joke going on in the LPA forums about him and the Scavenger Hunt comparing it to national treasure lmao!! Too funny = ]

[quote=Maria]Great set list! I am missing Easier To Run though, hopefully they’ll play that song live again some day.

With You isn’t a favorite of mine, but hey, you can’t like every song ever made by the band. ;)[/quote]

False, I love every one of their songs and am never disappointed by a setlist!!!

That show was so fucking good. I was pleasantly surprised by all the Hybrid Theory tracks. Sabotage was insane!

[quote=Justin][quote=Maria]Great set list! I am missing Easier To Run though, hopefully they’ll play that song live again some day.

With You isn’t a favorite of mine, but hey, you can’t like every song ever made by the band. ;)[/quote]

False, I love every one of their songs and am never disappointed by a setlist!!![/quote]

There are just songs you like better than others, some songs you want to hear live more than others. With You isn’t one of my favorite LP songs, so if they play it live or they don’t, doesn’t really matter to me. :wink: