Hob sunset 5/18

SUCH A GREAT SHOW TONIGHT!! I hope everybody that went had as much fun as I did!!
They played all of my favorite songs! It was so invigorating! My fifth and arguably best show! So glad this night happened!!

What was your experience like?

It was awesome!! Defintely the best concert I’ve ever been to!!
The set list was great.although wish they had played one or two more new songs…but gotta love the old stuff!
Glad you had a great time

It was f***ing awesome. I just hoped they’d played No More Sorrow. anyway, it was unforgettable night. we had the chance to listen to some of their new album. I liked the part where they song Until It Breaks along with Waiting For The End. Singing Somewhere I Belong was a complete surprise for me, I never thought that they’d play it again in life shows. so happy yeaaaaaaaaah xD

holy…mother…of…god…

that was AMAZING! only complaint were some people in the crowd either being rude (like one dude literally grabbed my shirt and tried to pull me behind him) or expected to not get shoved around? i mean…really. it’s going to happen. BUT that did not keep me from not giving a shizz and having an amazing time! best concert i’ve ever been to, hands down. chester gave me a high five and mike gave me one of them cool hand shakes!

^^^
dude that’s awesome, I only got a hand shake from Mike :slight_smile: but couldn’t reach Chester :frowning:
it was amazing

[quote=Mohammed]It was f***ing awesome. I just hoped they’d played No More Sorrow. anyway, it was unforgettable night. we had the chance to listen to some of their new album. I liked the part where they song Until It Breaks along with Waiting For The End. Singing Somewhere I Belong was a complete surprise for me, I never thought that they’d play it again in life shows. so happy yeaaaaaaaaah xD
[/quote]

I like your puns. Hahahha :slight_smile:

quote=Mohammed]It was f***ing awesome. I just hoped they’d played No More Sorrow. anyway, it was unforgettable night. we had the chance to listen to some of their new album. I liked the part where they song Until It Breaks along with Waiting For The End. Singing Somewhere I Belong was a complete surprise for me, I never thought that they’d play it again in life shows. so happy yeaaaaaaaaah xD
[/quote

What a freaking amazing concert tonite! Can’t wait for my outdoor concert in Chicago! I was so happy to meet everyone I did whether we’ve been talking for weeks, if you spotted me with my tat or just chit chat
I’m so happy!!

I definitely missed “no more sorrow”!!! B
I loved the “leave out all the rest”/“shadow of the day”/iridescent…best surprise!

I cried because as some of you know words to that song tattooed in My skin and have never heard it live… And then mashed it up with shadow of the day and iridescent!!

This tour is gonna be amazing and for those of you in Europe or anticipating the upcoming tour be prepared to party and lose your voice!

[quote=Irene_][/quote]

Irene! I 100% understand what you went through when you cried!! I did that when I saw them last year while they were playing “The Messenger.” I couldn’t really explain what was happening. It was just really beautiful. Glad I found somebody to relate to in this way. Haha. :slight_smile:

AMAZING Performance!!! Great to see all of the LPU fans out last night!!! Loved the mini tribute to Beastie Boys!!! This show just reinforced WHY I love LINKIN PARK so MUCH!!! Can’t wait for the Chula Vista show… September can’t come soon enough!!!

OMG…excuse me but F@%& ME that was freekin AWESOME!!! I got teary eyed during Waiting for the End (holds special meaning)…they played just about EVERY song I could have wished for!!! (excpet A Place for My Head) but that’s okay…can I please re-live that night for the rest of eternity?? I was right by the stage, and the bouncer let me stand on a little step, so I was so close and could see so good and still rock out HARD. (I gave him a big hug and $5 after :))…WOW!! What an AMAZING show holy SHIT!! The chick next to me has seen LP 33 times!!! I can see why… loved the Beastie Boys Tribute, loved all the songs - it was so, so killer…thank you LP you guys rule the world!!! XXXXXOOOOO :slight_smile:

ahh! it was such an AWESOME show! hands down favorites one! being in the front row was insane! i was able to hug mike when he came to the crowd! it was epic, their shows never disappoint! cant wait to see them again this september!

Amazing show! I finally got to hear Blackout! So awesome to see a lot of old songs make it back into the set as well ! :smiley:

Not to sound repetitive, but that show was the best one I’ve ever been to!! The setlist was almost perfect, was kinda hoping for When they come for me or Wretches and Kings, but I’m sure they wont play that much from HT on the tour so that we can hear Wretches or When they come, but hearing LOATR was awesome!
ANd that Ballad Medley they put together with it was incredible!! I got a pick from Mike and Brad and a setlist, so Im a happy camper, Mike stood directly over my head screaming lyrics to in the end as we screamed them back at him and it was just awesome!!!

They had better put up the live recording of this show, I want to hear that Medley forever and te Beastie boys/bleed it out!!

SO Aweoooooooooooooooooome!!!

Amazing show, my 4th LP show and it was so so good. So many old school songs and surprises. Didn’t see any of you there, probably cause I was at the back of the line lol, I got out of work late.

One of their best frickin show ever!!! Thanks to my crew which made the night even better…Where are my peeps??

Best venue to see the biggest band! Was trying to see who was an LPU’r but couldn’t tell who was a guest and who the LPU member was. At any rate…what a show and definetly a great show!

HOB was my first ever LP concert, and I feel like I’m completely spoiled now. I just don’t know how anything could ever top that show. It was so amazing to be able to share the night with so many other people who are passionate about the band. The energy and emotion from the fans and the band was just incredible. I’m fairly certain I’m still coming down from an emotional high, I haven’t been able to wipe this smile off my face for the last day. This was easily one of the best nights I’ve ever had on my short 23 years on this planet. I pray that they put out a recording, because I would love to be able to relive this night.

Same here! I loved the fact that everybody was such a big fan. The vibe just felt so right. I loved being around so many true LP fans! :’)

Great show but didn’t expect anything less from them! Does anyone know if they might have recorded the HOB concert for download later on? I know they did it during the last tour and thought it would be a great “thank you” for LPU members! Thanks…

I hope they recorded it because my digital camera had really bad sound quality. My beloved songs Faint, Papercut and Somewhere I belong were recorded with disturbing noises :frowning: but thank god I used my iPhone for the rest of the show, much better than the camera :slight_smile:

anyway, I think you might like to see this recording of the concert on YouTube: