Hi! I'm new, it's only taken me 11 years

I’ve been a fan since the beginning but finally became a LPU member! No idea why it took me so long but, just thought I’d say hello [biggrin]

WELCOME ROSIE. im the exact same lol

You’ll definitely see it will be worth it!

Hi Rosie :D!

Hope you enjoy it :smiley:

whats up homie
welcome

Better late than never [wink] Welcome to the LPU! Hope you have a great time here!

Welcome Rosie [cool]

welcome! :smiley:

welcome! its definently worth it

Welcome! You’ll wonder why you didn’t sign up sooner! :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to the LPU! :smiley: I would recommend going and watching all the LPUTV so you can laugh your butt off first, and then traverse the forum to see where you can find folk to talk to. c:

well hello…its never too late! :slight_smile:

Hi Rosie! I would just like to say that I’m new too! I have all their albums and can sing, rap and drum to pretty much all you can throw at me. But had never been able to get the money to join LPU. All of sudden I am meeting awesome people like you! I am having trouble trying to get noticed :frowning: Hopefully I’ll find my way soon enough!

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: I was 9 when I first wanted to join but obviously didn’t have the money. I do now though so I’m glad to finally meet you all and explore, 11 years later haha.

One step ahead of you with LPUTV :wink: They’re still as hilarious at they were back in the early days, it’s awesome [smile]