HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Making :coffee: and watching series

Ahhh man, why must I be robin :joy: I pick Spider-Man instead bro lol

1 Like

I am still using this thread instead as the what are you doing right now thread, guess we have people that choose this or the other, maybe we make something of that? Like the ones who like it here can post here, and the others can post in the other thread. Just a suggestion.

1 Like

It is pretty confusing, let’s call this one the goofy what are you doing now thread haha

2 Likes

Lol, works for me. You & @lpfan61 & @Lilyope are already off to a good start :joy:

4 Likes

You underestimate your contributions here robin :joy:

3 Likes

Batman-Slapping-Robin

5 Likes

download

4 Likes

Lmao close enough, weaker than joker even :stuck_out_tongue:
I mean…pennywise???

1 Like

This has turned into a pictures thread? Not that I’m complaining! I hope you guys had/ have a great day

d724f9e2e1a300dbdcb11b1d0491c884--panda-bears-beach-stuff

6 Likes

IMG_5744

Heyo! You have a good day too! Well night :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s 1:40 am… time to sleep!

img45

3 Likes

Sleep well!

2 Likes

Can’t sleep again

1 Like

Erf, maybe even if you can’t sleep, just close your eyes with the light off. It can be relaxing a bit at least?
Sending you strength for your night. I will try to send you the sandman on your side. :pray::hugs::sleeping_bed:

2 Likes

Ditto :slight_smile: it won’t be so bad tomorrow if you relax and clear your mind, maybe it’ll even make you knock out :slight_smile:
IMG_5876
Goodnight :slight_smile:

Ot: getting home from a drive out in the countryside/delta blasting music, in a super good mood :grin:

good morning Europe!!! Good night americas!!!

4 Likes

Right now I’m just on Lpu browsing :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too @annejprado :wink:

1 Like

I miss not getting notifications from you losers

5 Likes

We miss you too! :blush: