HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Oh yeah!!! Happy morning :smiley::partly_sunny::two_hearts: smile a lil moree today!

1 Like

Thank you dear!! you too!! :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

Out of likes since yesterday! :joy::heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Back at home, relaxing with a beer and Netflix on. Weekeeeend ! :sunny: :tada: :fireworks::woman_cartwheeling::1st_place_medal:

4 Likes

Yaaay @lilyope :tada::tada::lollipop::unicorn::tada::yellow_heart: finally- was a hard week but now

Ot: relaxing :sunny:

1 Like

I’m on my way to things done for another job I start Monday. .

It’s pouring over here, it’s so nice! About to have dinner and play some more music.

I just purchased the latest issue of Kerrang!

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37013215_1866057393451984_13591978058973184_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d1766e4d23fc9f3c527f3e1cd55a4343&oe=5BCD442D

10 Likes

Watching Disney movies

I am 17 and don’t care if their for little kids because i still like them

5 Likes

Someone else is calling you out Batman @framos1792 :joy:

2 Likes

:hushed::face_with_raised_eyebrow:
About Disney? :sweat_smile:
Shhhooooot, I’m a 25year old dude with a batman alter ego and I still watch Disney :sunglasses:
Man, I belt out let it go at the top of my lungs on my drive to work in the batmobile i don’t care :triumph::rofl:

7 Likes

On my way to work, my last shift before I’m on vacation till August 1st. Oh I’m so happy. Just these last 8 hours and than I’m free :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :heart_eyes:

To everybody else who has off today , enjoy your weekend!!!

5 Likes

Yaay! Enjoy the last shift and your holidays! :smile: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

2 Likes

WEEKEND - still YAAY :tada:

Ot: just got up - 10 am yaay (2) :sunny: second coffee already there - yaaay (3) :tada: and getting ready for tidying the house (yaaay 3) :tada: - but really? Hadn’t have time the whole week - so I just look forward to get everything back clean and in order :heart_eyes: - with blasting PT - Yaaay (4) - happy me

And have a great Saturday everyone :sunny:- I love this wonderful place here and you guys are just incredible awesome :tada: YAAY (5) :blush: :sunny:

5 Likes

@theearlywalker your happiness is contagious! Thanks for sharing it with all of us! I hope you have a better day than you imagined.

Have a great day/night everyone!

4 Likes

I don’t get much sleep last night so now I try to get a little more rest

Awww- I am sooo happy - yaaay :tada: (6) to see yo here today- time to say thanx to you @AJ_7 :heart: you are always here to send strenght and good wishes to the family :heart_eyes: - no matter how bad I (we) feel- you always know the right things to say- it reaches me (us) and makes me (us) feel better immidiately :tada: - you are one of the persons who are blessed with this incredible gift to sense where your love is needed and give it in- so a HOoray :grin: - a big :kissing_heart: and strenght :muscle:t2: and love :heart: to you AJ - and ofc a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs: watch your ribs sis :joy:

4 Likes

On the PlayStation waiting for a delivery then off to meet my cousin about her wedding

That is such a sweet thing to say! Thank you! Loads of love to you @theearlywalker and a bonecrusher hug right back. After all we are a family, this is how it should be :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

On break already at work… hoping it won’t be too busy. I’ve had 2 people call in sick already, it’s ridiculous.