HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I like it!! Thank you! :heart_eyes:

EDIT: why you have all this "TNT"blooming stuff? Curious… for the new year or other American festivity? @framos1792

1 Like

Tomorrow is 4th of July, Independence Day here :slight_smile:
Day off,grilling, then fireworks at night :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Enjoy the relaxing/party/fireworks day! (Btw in this side of the world it’s already the 4th… :grin: )

That’s right :sweat_smile::disappointed: see you guys are even way ahead of us literally :joy:
And thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning @lpfan61 and good night guys)

1 Like

Goodnight bro!

Ot getting ready for bed too

1 Like

Good night @chigokurosaki and @framos1792 ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Taking a few extra minutes for my break since I had to go back for a bit before I was even half way done…

I hope all of you in the US have a great 4th of July! Stay safe!

3 Likes

Freaking out because a military plane just flew really near the building where I’m working, walls shivered and I felt the power of the plane in my stomach. :joy: Soooo scary, I thought that it was going to crash into the building. :scream:

1 Like

Happy independence day to all you american soldiers… let the sparks fly :fireworks:

Ot: :coffee: break- getting ready for the second part of my day… :grimacing:

4 Likes

Reading this weeks Kerrang magazine. Mike is in it!

1 Like

Back from work, will listen to music to relax.

@raz7 I ordered it 2 days ago but it hasn’t arrived yet, is it a good one?

It seems like he’s been in every Kerrang! issue since last year.

On topic, still humid outside, so I’m sitting in the air-conditioned house, watching the Yankee game next to the cat who decided to sleep next to me.

5 Likes

Mike is in at the live concert reviews at the end of the magazine. I thought he was in on more pages but hey, I’m happy with it.

Guys! GUYS! I just killed a scary awful spider!!! :tada: :tada: :muscle: me alone! So proud of myself!! :muscle: :tada: was alone so I protected my home! :muscle: :muscle: :grin:

EDIT: @DavidZinssler :point_up: :tada:

5 Likes

:scream: :ghost: guess who’s going to be back? :ghost::ghost: :joy: I had never seen eight legged ghosts before haha

4 Likes

What does that mean??! :scream: it’s DEAD!!! I checked well… :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Rip little spider :pray:

OT : trying to find some fresh air

2 Likes

But ghosts don’t die until they’re in peace…he was minding his business going to his family and now he’s restless :ghost:

I think there was some under the bed :stuck_out_tongue:
You ok?

Ot: antsy :ant:

3 Likes

I’m so hot but i’m fine! And you? How’s your day going? :blush:

1 Like