HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Hello everyone! Got back after an asocial day.

As there is anything else to do, I’m going to have lunch now.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

Thank you all, I’m sending you all a big hug! And the biggest hug to the amazing @AJ_7 ! You are the best! You know why :heart: and I’ve watched The Green Book at the Cinema. Such a great Movie!!!

And to @framos1792 your post here for me was so lovely and so funny. I really like the your sense of Humor and your big heart . :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::heart:

4 Likes

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny: Special day today,:tada::tada: 15 years back I gave birth to my daughter- :baby:t2: still a very special memory on that wonder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - and even if it’s hard to handle the spleens of a teenie nowerdays- :heart: I love her more than my life :heart: Thanx for your advises @Lilyope @AJ_7 and @lpfan61, you guys always know what to say, :hugs:your words calmed me a lot yesterday :blush::yellow_heart::muscle:t2: -

I’m so happy to read you this relaxed @OneMoreLight2017, you really deserve this relief now :sunny:

and as always: good goodnight Andy @LP13413 have a good rest :crescent_moon:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & :sweat_drops: water

:sunny:Have a great day family :sunny:

7 Likes

All the best to Mom&Daughter!

1 Like

Now that I’ve listened to it, I was kind of expecting something similar to their last record. In certain spots, it’s a hell of a lot softer than I thought it was going to be.

Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

Kind of like Linkin Park from The Hunting Party to One More Light.

On topic, going to bed. My sister cut work early today, after coming back from urgent care with a sore throat and an ear infection. Tomorrow should be a fun day…

4 Likes

Forgot my keys for work, currently locked out and waiting for someone to arrive and let me in. What a great start to the day!

@theearlywalker Happy birthday to your daughter!!

3 Likes

Happy to hear! :blush: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs:

Happy birthday to your daughter!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :smile: :partying_face:

OT: breakfast :yum:

EDIT: didn’t read before,sorry…
@LP13413 hope your sister gets well soon!! :muscle: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker, Happy Birthday to your daughter :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :tada: :champagne:
@evooba that sucks :see_no_evil: hope the rest of your day will be better :kissing_heart:

OT: waiting in the veterinarian waiting room with my cat

1 Like

@theearlywalker happy birthday to your daughter! May she have a peaceful year, filled with happiness and Peace.

@OneMoreLight2017 :hugs: :hugs:

@LP13413 I hope your sister gets better soon

@evooba I hope your day gets better

1 Like

Get ready for work this morning. :tea::pancakes: .i hope everyone have a good day today

1 Like

@theearlywalker happy Birthday to your daughter! Even when She don’t say It everyday, I’m sure she loves you!!!

OT: I’m back from work. I wish you all a nice weekend!!!

2 Likes

@theearlywalker happy birthday to your daughter from my side and I hope you guys have a wonderful day together

@evooba hopefully today will get better for you sending you strength

1 Like

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: Today was alright, pretty quiet at work due to the crazy weather, stayed by myself, closed a tiny bit early and now I’m on my way home. I do think I have a couple of vinyls waiting for me!

5 Likes

Time to announce - Ladies & Gentelmen! Weekend!!!

Did my laundry, clean cleaned the floor, feel like singing:

6 Likes

@lpfan61 @AJ_7 Apparently, she was well-enough to go back to work today.

On topic, just wrapped up yoga, and watching the news.

It’s so windy outside, my mom says that it sounds like the house is going to blow away.

5 Likes

@theearlywalker I’m happy to hear you feel better today :hugs: Happy birthday to your daughter!

@LP13413 Same for me, it’s sooo windy. There will be 55mph / 90kmh wind on sunday.

OT: reading and enjoying relaxing time to begin the weekend with good thoughts

4 Likes

Good morning guys :sunny::sunny: Thank you for being with me these last days :pray:t2::hugs::yellow_heart: I really appreciated your support :kissing_heart: - and my daughter was happy to receive your birthday wishes and offers everybody a piece of bday cake :birthday: :tada: only thing is that she is infected with my sickness now :face_with_thermometer:… trying my best to be a good nurse now- stay healthy soldiers - and celebrate life :sunny::sunny:

Ot: :coffee: & laundry :basket: :woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Time to do nothing as everything has been already done… Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Watching Youtube videos

2 Likes

Im at the hosp today i had to call of work :mask::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer:

1 Like