HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Heyooo :slightly_smiling_face: good morning (it’s 7:20 am here :grimacing: enjoy your evenings @AJ_7 and @Lilyope ! :slight_smile:
Have a good day @StephLP18, whatever it is you end up doing :slight_smile:

What’s wrong is the French are cheating and are using rocket cleats :crazy_face:

-I’ve never seen Messi run that much ever lol…even defending :hushed:
-I’ve never disliked a coach as bad as I do argentina’s coach-irritable :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Lol Messi generally just wanders around the field randomly until he gets the ball😂. Then the magic starts

1 Like

Yeah, it’s weird watching him play sometimes lol he’s so tiny that he goes unnoticed until he gets the ball behind lines :joy:
Poor flea when defending though, Matuidi just brushed him off like nothing earlier :joy:

IMG_5950 whoooa

2 Likes

Hahaha I know his nickname is La Pulga. And congrats! You got your likes back!

Goaalll

Lol I get a few back every 15minutes or so…I’ve ran out twice again already just trying to go back and like stuff :sweat_smile: I woke up with maybe 10? :confused:

1 Like

Lol oh no! Stop liking things…you are supposed to be Batman!:joy::joy:

1 Like

Bruce Wayne likes stuff…:stuck_out_tongue: he just never confesses to it :joy: that’s why I was secretly going back to like things haha

1 Like

Popularly taking a relax day

The irony of you liking my last post is magnificent :joy::joy:and what a magnificant irony would also be if I ran out of likes myself.

Hahaha got me… :confused:
I have my days
IMG_5951

Ps that’s @IronSoldier16 getting down :joy:

1 Like

Thank you @framos1792! I wish a great day to everyone on the other side and a happy evening for those on my side! :grin::hugs:

OT: going to play video games

2 Likes

Have fun kiddo :stuck_out_tongue: haha

Edit: I just realized I bit my tongue saying that :sweat_smile: (says the lego Batman dork)

Ot: such pretty goals :exploding_head: :star_struck:

2 Likes

What a game! Congrats @Lilyope !

2 Likes

Congratulations @Lilyope! :sweat_smile: no more hissing but now crazies outside I’d bet :grin:

1 Like

Yes that’s cool. They are completely crazy. I like it. :grin:

Edit: And thank you for the congratulations even if I didn’t play in it :joy:

1 Like

Out of likes again/still :triumph:

Like! :slightly_smiling_face:

Good advice :grin: :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

lol I saw you score the second goal though! :laughing:
someway somehow you contributed to the win :laughing:

2 Likes

They will come back soon. @framos1792

But for now just do this

:gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

images%20(4)

For all the likes that disappeared on us @framos1792 :joy:

1 Like

This! 100 likes are not enough! #WeDemandMoreLikes

Why not? If we both are friends :wink:

No that’s Robin and Batman. Batman hates Robin’s funniness and Robin hates Batman’s behavior XD

No :confused: but I can kill Robin (again) if you want jk, jk, jk. or not :thinking:

On Topic: cooking and seeing the Game. I hope Portugal loses this match.

4 Likes

This made me laugh so much! :joy: Any particular reason why you hate Portugal so much?