HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Good morning guys!

Back at work today, lots of catching up to do and deal with stuff. So far it’s been a quiet morning so I’ll see how the day goes.

4 Likes

Behind the laptop searching for a job with some coffee in a LP mug. :hugs:

It has been a busy day with work. It begin to rain, that was awful because i had to work outside on a ladder. :unamused: so when i was done with the job… you can guess… it stopped raining. :angry: so yeah, i was a little pissed off about it, because we had to finish the job, otherwise we would work behind schedule. And we didn’t want that.

So now taking it easy and warm myself up with coffee.
:v:

4 Likes

Good morning!
And good night!

Had not that much sleep and weirdest of dreams.
Still, I don’t know.

So just in short.

@justinkilmer
:bell: 3 :bell:
:exploding_head::partying_face::partying_face:
Love your singing! :grin:

@Fravaco :heart::black_heart::heart:

Thanks a lot. It did.
Decided, if you sheep cost that much trouble when I’m not around, then I can handle trouble when I’m there. So I skipped fencing the hills and tendet instead. And it did work! Dogs and me kept the control! :muscle:
20190903_143532

Welcome home to you and some more relaxing days! :hugs::heart:

They really do. They rot together at the fence, start yelling, louder and louder. Fire themselves up. And at one point one is jumping and floodgates are open.
Had a lot of missbehaved flocks during the years but never ever one like this. :smiling_imp: but I enjoy the challenge. Just not a six in the morning or late at night.:confounded:

Big hug back!! :hugs: hope you are doing good :heart:

So, stay strong everyone! :muscle:
And love :heart:

3 Likes

@theearlywalker My bike is fixed! I put the wheel back on it this morning.

On topic, going to bed after a long night at work.

4 Likes

Goodnight @LP13413 :hugs:

OT: Getting ready to go to work. New workmate today, i hope everything will go well and that the worm i have at work won’t turn her into a little devil. :blush:

3 Likes

It is the challenge! I can’t imagine myself doing that, dogs have to be a good helpers btw :slight_smile:

Im good, have a chill morning, how is yours? :hugs:

3 Likes

Good morning family im up early in the morning on my way to work trying to get the weekend over with i can’t go to my co worker viewing. This Saturday.

1 Like

Good morning- :grin: we just arrived at home…:tada::tada: sweet home…:yellow_heart: . now unpacking the stuff and then relaxing …

:sunny:Have a good humps day family :sunny:

Hope you have a shorter shift today @LP13413 :crossed_fingers:t2: and I’m glad you have the bike fixed!! :tada:

4 Likes

I just returned home from having to sit through a long mandatory training session for work. I also have to go back in for a little bit of overtime.

We also just had a fairly decent rainfall in the time it took me to walk back home. A couple rumbles of thunder in the distance, and the sun was also out the entire time.

5 Likes

Gonna try to chill out after my work day. :blush:

5 Likes

Oeh thunder! That is cool. I like thunder, mother nature on her best! :laughing: :see_no_evil:
I’m in bed. It was a good day, got some job searching things done. Now hoping for the best :crossed_fingers:
Goodnight or morning everyone!
The best for all of you! :hugs:
:v:

4 Likes

Good morning to you all! :blush:
And sleep tight other side! :sleeping:
@Honey8 love to you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

stay strong! :muscle: We are all behind you! :hugs::heart:
So do you @hilaryfol :hugs::heart:

Keep it up! :hugs::heart:

Nicely set words :joy: :hugs::heart:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::hugs::heart:

@Fravaco :heart::black_heart::heart:

@birdy1989 a hug for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and updates on the doggie? (and you :sunglasses: ) :pleading_face: By the way, doggie is probably the wrong word now. Huge dog! :grin:

Going smaller, some updates on Yoda, please :pleading_face: @framos1792 :black_heart::bat::black_heart:

@justinkilmer :bell: 2 :bell:
:exploding_head: wow! You are already in the middle of all this! Enjoy the ride!! :hugs::heart:

@chigokurosaki miss you! :hugs::heart:

Not enough taggs left for the Annas :male_detective::female_detective::running_woman: take the hugs anyway :hugs::heart:

@lpfan61 :cherry_blossom::tulip::white_flower::blossom::rosette::sunflower::rose::hibiscus::wilted_flower::hugs::heart:

@alz89 strength to you!:hugs::heart:

One left @jrtrussell :muscle: grind it :hugs::heart:

OT
Maybe something personal again :thinking: hadn’t this for a time :crazy_face::rooster:
Normally I would now work on my dads farm, taking a holiday replacement for him.
But he cancelled it a while back.
Cause how was it, I had given away family sicrets to the little miss shepherd (things she already did knew from shepherding shool :roll_eyes: ) and that I totally missbehaved at the big family party, cause I am festered with envy for my siblings and diseased with jealousy. (Cause it was Chesters day, I wasn’t totally happy and didn’t hide it.)
I wrote here just something in the line of gotten hit over my head. And I had great support this days, also from my siblings (not open).
But really realising how little this has to do with me and that it isn’t me who has to be ashamed, I just made during the dinner with my stepdad.
There I was, on a dinner with a man, who has divorced my mother 18 years ago, and his wife, who has three children on her own.
And he is my daddy, without any questions or doubts. He pays for dinner, he holds me tight. And his wife too. We just love each other.
So, so greatful for this.
And you guys!!

Family is were the love is!:heart:

Real OT
The practical thing on living on the work place is, I need 10 minutes from jumping the bed to start the grind :blush:

9 Likes

Good morning guys!

Got a sudden wake up call earlier, mailman was banging on the door (not sure why he didn’t ring the bell) for a good 3-4min.
My back has been hurting the last few nights, I’m not sure if it’s my mattress, me sleeping in a weird position or if I’ve actually done something cause I’ve slept on 3 different mattresses within the last week.
Need to head out later and do some grocery shopping and pop by the post office. Will try and chill around the house otherwise, listen and play some music perhaps.

3 Likes

Hello soldiers, got some Coffee and got a question too:

Which full Linkin Park concerts on Youtube can you recommend beside Live in Texas (2003), Road to Revolution (2008), Live in Madrid (2010), Rock am Ring (2004) and Rock am Ring (2007) and Southside (2017)? - I watched many in the past, but I don’t know anymore the date or the place of these many concerts. So I hope you got some good recommendations, because I want to watch one at the weekend with some friends and maybe one, that even I’ve never seen before :sunglasses:

Maybe a festival concert with some more bands from the Nu Metal/Metal, Alternative Rock or Punk Rock Genre ?

Linkin%20Park%20Band%20Photo%20LPU%2015

Hope you guys doing well :yum::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Anddd I am back! :laughing: After ages lol

Yesh yesh! Music is one of the best therapies indeed! :smiley:
I come and go and come and go
but just ain’t that consistent like i was long ago :frowning:
But yes that’s right
nothing wrong here in passing some time,
but sometimes i do miss you guys :smile:
I am doing well more like grinding well :slight_smile: this has always been my life… :heart:

No worries! how have you been! :smiley:

i made you wait too long :frowning:

I had to :relieved: See when i am off from the forums someone should be there to spam right :smile: :heart:

um yea… 4hrs ahead of you :relieved:

Are you tickling her :joy:

Sorry i am late but finally i did :laughing: :heart:

That’s why i am blessed! Thank you! :heart:

yea now…on topic. simple i am spamming love around! :heart:

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: @Honey8 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

that overflowed bad! :joy:

thank you soo much!!! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: its good to be here

2 Likes

Don’t have much time but in case you guys haven’t seen it yet: WOF official video is out!! :star_struck: :heart:

3 Likes

Meteora World Tour 2004, Toronto

Projekt Revolution 2004, Camden, New Jersey

2005 Music For Relief benefit show, Anaheim, California

Live Earth 2007, Tokyo
Fans broke through the barricade, so there’s a delay after Lying From You

I love watching a lot of fan recordings.

Bråvalla Festival in Sweden, 2017.

On topic, relaxing before I have to get ready for work.

7 Likes

@HakManLP Some of my favourites include (in no particular order):

• Almost Acoustic Christmas 2014 (mostly because Tim from Rise Against joined them on stage)
  • Beijing, China 2015
  • Camden 2014 (Carnivores Tour)
  • iTunes Festival 2011, London, UK
  • New York, US 2007 (live at Webster Hall)

And these are just ones I remember out of the blue, I’m sure I’ll find more if I open my files.

OT: I really liked the video for WOF, and the merch is super dope as well!
Now chilling drinking coffee and listening to music. It’s a lazy evening for me.

5 Likes