Hey :) I'm new here

Yeah, I’m just not very fluent myself yet, especially with nouns and other things.

1 Like

In this keys just like me with englisch,
But this site People are very kind &lovely
So sometime litl mistake can be forgive
From💕

2 Likes

Wir akzeptieren alles, was hier ist, und es gibt immer viel Liebe, um herumzugehen

2 Likes

Just says welcome😉 i am from Hungary, but i speak German too…my English is real terrible😂

2 Likes

Welcome to the LPU! Don’t worry about your English :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=GN_cYAwBx4w&feature=share

I’m sorry, YouTube music is not available in my country.

Life from köln 2008

2 Likes

Hello!
Seizing the creation of this topic, well, here’s a little about me!!!
Join LPU in last nov, but i’m a fan of linkin park since i can remember. See them 3 times live, and going to see Mike in Luxemburg in March :grin::grin::grin::grin:.
26 years old, born and raised in Lisbon, Portugal (the most beautiful country in the world :grin:)
For a living, i’m a food scientist and i’m taking my PhD. Is there anyone into science stuff? :blush:
Loving my experience here in the LPU community. You all see very friendly and a very united group.

thank you for all the great welcomes from everyone! :grin:

10 Likes

:scream: a food scientist :smiley: awesomeeee!!!
Please make bacon flavored apples a reality :star_struck::joy:
And welcome again :blush:
Scientist not so much, more towards tech :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice to hear more about you! :hugs:
Food scientist sounds sooooo cool! :thinking: :grin:

1 Like

Food scientist, not a field I’ve heard of. Does it deal with things like GM crops or is it somehting else?

Not really science, but I’m an Electrical & Electronic Engineering student, in my final Bachelor year, planning to do a masters. So I can comprehend a fair bit of science provided it doesn’t get too complicated or too far in one direction.

1 Like

Oh… I didn’t know there is a Chatroom for that.
And also I’m not very good in introducing myself… but I’ll do my best. :smiley:
Born in 1993 in Germany and lived there some years, however, I’m Hungarian and currently living in Budapest (and I already have my Ticket for the Mike Shinoda Concert :stuck_out_tongue: )
I’m a mathematican, and working as a Market Analyst.
I joined the LPU last November, just like you @manypintas (and yes, I stole some inspiration from you :smiley: ).
I saw Linkin Park 4 times live, and I’m a fan since the 31 December 2006 (it was the day when I heard Crawling for the first time and I was immediatly in their Ban :star_struck: ). LP is my absolute number one favourite band, but I’m also into a lot of other musics and bands, so I try my best to go on lot of concerts. :slight_smile:

Sooo what else could I say? No idea… But if anyone has a question, I will answer (if I can)

5 Likes

Welcome on board and nice to meet you!! :grin:

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU! :smiley:

1 Like

Heeeey what’s up?! :smiley: nice to meet you and welcome :grin:

1 Like

Welcome :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Welcome @manypintas and @millerraven! :grin: Nice to have you here guys!

1 Like

Welcome to The LPU

2 Likes

@framos1792 although the idea is revolutionary :joy: that apple would have like a lot of additives and chemicals and probably lost all the healthy side of tje apple itself :joy: who knows? Maybe one say!

@lpfan61 it is very cool :grin:

@the_termin8r yes, GM crops are part of food science. More like biological engineering applied to food science. I actually have a co-worker that works on that! In my area of expertise, i study new technologies for food packaging, like active and intelligent packaging. Also the biological properties (antioxidant and antimicrobial) of plant’s and fruit’s by-products extracts. In the supermarket you can easily find active packaging, for instance, the chips bag fill of air :grin::grimacing:

Welcome @millerraven :grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes